What's new

Help Facebook Recovery Device Not Recognized

vherlie

Honorary Poster
Pa-help po mag recover ng account ng father ko.
*Changed password
*Changed Email
*Logged out from previously signed devices
*Currently deactivated

Tried to reset gamit yung steps from YT tutorials pero kapag na-select ko yung "No longer Access to these..." Di ako binibigyan ng option para marecover account, di daw ma recognize kahit yung phone na mismo ng father ko ang gamit.

Hi! I understand that you are having trouble recovering your father's Facebook account. It seems that the account has been compromised since the password and email have been changed, and your father has been logged out of all previously signed devices.

If you have already tried the steps from YøùTùbé tutorials but were not successful, you can try the following options:

1. Use Trusted Contacts: If your father has designated trusted contacts on his Facebook account, he can use them to recover his account. Facebook will send a recovery link to his trusted contacts, and they can provide him with the code to regain access to his account.

2. Report a Login Issue: On the Facebook login page, there is an option to "Report a Login Issue." If your father clicks on this option, he will be prompted to enter the email or phone number associated with his account. Facebook will then send him a verification code to the email or phone number that he provided. Once he enters the code, he'll be able to reset his password and regain access to his account.

3. Contact Facebook Support: If the above options don't work, you can contact Facebook Support for further assistance. You can do this by filling out a form on the Facebook Help Center or by reaching out to Facebook's official social media accounts.

In the meantime, it's a good idea to make sure all of your father's devices have updated antivirus software and to be cautious of suspicious links and emails to prevent future account compromises.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Hi! I understand that you are having trouble recovering your father's Facebook account. It seems that the account has been compromised since the password and email have been changed, and your father has been logged out of all previously signed devices.

If you have already tried the steps from YøùTùbé tutorials but were not successful, you can try the following options:

1. Use Trusted Contacts: If your father has designated trusted contacts on his Facebook account, he can use them to recover his account. Facebook will send a recovery link to his trusted contacts, and they can provide him with the code to regain access to his account.

2. Report a Login Issue: On the Facebook login page, there is an option to "Report a Login Issue." If your father clicks on this option, he will be prompted to enter the email or phone number associated with his account. Facebook will then send him a verification code to the email or phone number that he provided. Once he enters the code, he'll be able to reset his password and regain access to his account.

3. Contact Facebook Support: If the above options don't work, you can contact Facebook Support for further assistance. You can do this by filling out a form on the Facebook Help Center or by reaching out to Facebook's official social media accounts.

In the meantime, it's a good idea to make sure all of your father's devices have updated antivirus software and to be cautious of suspicious links and emails to prevent future account compromises.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!
Thank you for additional information, other options were not applicable and I have tried contacting Facebook support but they do not reply to my emails.

Thank you for additional information, other options were not applicable and I have tried contacting Facebook support but they do not reply to my emails.
I'm sorry to hear that contacting Facebook Support has not been successful. Unfortunately, Facebook does not have a customer support phone number that you can call.

However, you can try reaching out to Facebook through their official social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter). You can also try filling out a new form on the Facebook Help Center or responding to the automated email from Facebook after you submit a login issue report.

If none of these options work, you can try reaching out to Facebook's community help forum or seek assistance from a third-party Facebook account recovery service.

It's also important to make sure that your father's devices are secure and protected with updated antivirus software and to be cautious of suspicious links and emails to prevent future account compromises.

Punta ka po sa gmail tas hanapin mo yung message alert ni fb na niremove yung email tas click mo yung this wasn't sa baba nun ...tas basahin at sagutan mo lng yung tanong or bigay mo yung hinihinge ni fb tulad ng valid id ...same ip same device same location at isp