What's new

Help Facebook page häçked

Deathmarchmesa

Honorary Poster
Established
Mga boss baka may kayang tumulong sa akin. May nang hahäçk ng page ko sa facebook. Tuwing tinatangal ko siya sa Page role bumabalik siya after 24hrs. hindi ko naman siya ma search kasi iba yung isang letter ng name niya. Patulong naman po, eto po screenshot sa Facebook. Thank you po

Screenshot_12.png

Attachments

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're facing with your Facebook page being häçked. It's important to take immediate action to secure your account and prevent further unauthorized access. Here are some steps you can take:

1. Change Your Password: Make sure to change your Facebook password immediately to a strong and unique one. Avoid using easily guessable passwords and consider using a password manager for added security.

2. Enable Two-Factor Authentication: Turn on two-factor authentication for your Facebook account. This will add an extra layer of security by requiring a code sent to your phone or email to log in.

3. Check Page Roles: Review the page roles assigned to different users on your page. Remove any unknown or suspicious users who may have unauthorized access.

4. Report the Issue to Facebook: You can report the häçking incident to Facebook through their Help Center. They have a specific section for reporting häçked accounts and pages.

5. Keep an Eye on Page Activity: Monitor the page closely for any unusual activity or posts. If you notice anything suspicious, take immediate action to remove it.

6. Contact Facebook Support: If the issue persists and you are unable to regain control of your page, consider reaching out to Facebook's support team for additional assistance.

Remember to stay vigilant and proactive in securing your account to prevent any further unauthorized access. I hope these steps help you in resolving the issue. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Back