What's new

Drop Motivational Quotes Please

Clarie

Forum Guru
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Drop your best motivational quotes; it's much better to have an explanation. Either it is your own or owned by someone else, as long as you like it.

I also want to motivate myself with the help of yours. Yes, you, my co-php member.

Thank you so much. Any topic will be accepted. 🥰😉

Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil. -James Allen.

i consider him as my teacher and in my opinion one of the greatest thinker and philosopher in history.
my suggestion to you is to read his books (which i consider as my guidance and my bible) for more motivational quotes. ;)

Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil. -James Allen.

i consider him as my teacher and in my opinion one of the greatest thinker and philosopher in history.
my suggestion to you is to read his books (which i consider as my guidance and my bible) for more motivational quotes. ;)
Galing naman nito napaka motivational naman, I will try to read that book, but the problem is I am a auditory learner. I will do my best to be motivated kahit na hindi ako wide reader.

Last edited:
"Keep doing your best everyday and if no one is proud of you,be proud of yourself.'

You should always cultivate good habits and routines without living by other peoples rules.Create some momentum that will carry out your day.Keep track of your goals and priorities in life rather than focusing on others lives.Thus it will be fulfilling and will make you happier and satisfied.Always maximize yourself on every possible level by saying "today is going to be the best day".This simple sentence could impact some positive vibes throughout your day because what makes a good and bad day depends on how we respond to it.Lastly always vizualize your success.Imagine yourself excelling and always be the best version of you.

"Keep doing your best everyday and if no one is proud of you,be proud of yourself.'

You should always cultivate good habits and routines without living by other peoples rules.Create some momentum that will carry out your day.Keep track of your goals and priorities in life rather than focusing on others lives.Thus it will be fulfilling and will make you happier and satisfied.Always maximize yourself on every possible level by saying "today is going to be the best day".This simple sentence could impact some positive vibes on throughout your day because what makes a good and bad day depends on how we respond to it.Lastly always vizualize your success.Imagine yourself excelling and always be the best version of you.
Add to notepad ko to tita, perfect siya for my situation right now. Thank you so much, keep sharing.🥰
Screenshot_20220302-122049_Samsung Notes.jpg

Attachments

Galing naman nito napaka motivational naman, I try will to read that book, but the problem is I am a auditory learner. I will do my best to be motivated kahit na hindi ako wide reader.
available po sa scribd ang mga audio book ni James Allen.

magkasalungat pala tayo 😅 ako naman mas naabosorb ko kapag binabasa, nagtetenga lang ako kapag medyo tinatamad ako at gahol sa oras then i resorted with audio books.

available po sa scribd ang mga audio book ni James Allen.

magkasalungat pala tayo 😅 ako naman mas naabosorb ko kapag binabasa, nagtetenga lang ako kapag medyo tinatamad ako at gahol sa oras then i resorted with audio books.
Salamat po sa info, diba po ρrémíùm yung scribd not sure hindi kasi talaga ako mahilig bumasa ng mga wide texts. Siguro I better to improve the way I learn. Gumagamit talaga ako ng Text to speech app para sa mga babasahin na matataas ehh. Hahaha😆😁

Last edited:
".. sa lahat ng problemang nararanasan mo ngayon, malalampasan mo rin yan lahat... habang may buhay, may pag-asa..."

- di ko alam kung sino ang nakauna neto TS pasensya na haha ✌🏻

Salamat po sa info, diba po ρrémíùm yung scribd not sure hindi kasi talaga ako mahilig bumasa ng mga wide texts. Siguro I better to improve the way I learn. Gumagamit talaga ako ng Text to speech app para sa mga babasahin na matataas ehh. Hahaha😆😁

free lang gumawa ng scribd ngayon no need credit card.
walang masama sa auditory learner ang advatage kasi nyan ay direct experience, you can easily absorbs by listening to other peoples insight and experiences and experience is the best teacher

ako kasi debater ako, kapag salungat sa social, philosophical, political and religious worldview ko ang sinasabi ng kausap ko im not willing to listen im willing to debate and assert my own opinion :ROFLMAO:

anyway wala naman pagkakaiba yan, wide reader or auditory listener ka man, the most important is we must put and practically apply in our daily life what weve heard and learned.

basahin mo man ang buong libro sa buong mundo, rmakininig ka man o turuan ng pinaka mga paham na guru wala din halaga kung di mo gagamitin sa pang araw araw na buhay mo, sabi nga ni Manly P. Hall
'to live in the world without becoming aware of the meaning of the world is like wandering about in a great library without touching the books'

free lang gumawa ng scribd ngayon no need credit card.
walang masama sa auditory learner ang advatage kasi nyan ay direct experience, you can easily absorbs by listening to other peoples insight and experiences and experience is the best teacher

ako kasi debater ako, kapag salungat sa social, philosophical, political and religious worldview ko ang sinasabi ng kausap ko im not willing to listen im willing to debate and assert my own opinion :ROFLMAO:

anyway wala naman pagkakaiba yan, wide reader or auditory listener ka man, the most important is we must put and practically apply in our daily life what weve heard and learned.

basahin mo man ang buong libro sa buong mundo, rmakininig ka man o turuan ng pinaka mga paham na guru wala din halaga kung di mo gagamitin sa pang araw araw na buhay mo, sabi nga ni Manly P. Hall
'to live in the world without becoming aware of the meaning of the world is like wandering about in a great library without touching the books'
Wow sapul ako sa last quotes napaka informative naman niyan 🙃😉. Thanks a lot sa mga payo