What's new

Help Dragon nest redeem codes until (05/31/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ninja

Addict
Reaction
Nakita ko lang to somewhere guys pero baka maka tulong din sainyo. Legit sya na try ko na fees back na din pag gumana din sainyo

Hello guys, I've been reading some comments asking how to get the costume and where to find the code and redeem it in-game so here it is.

• Step 1: Click the link wherein you'll be directed in the site for the Pre-login event.
  • LINK~> [LINKS REMOVED]
  • Step 2: Follow the steps indicated in the site itself (01 Login FB, 02 Choose Devices: Android or iOS, 03 Phone Number Field). This will give you the Login Reward pack (Animal Costume(7Days) and 40,000Gold)

If you've ever played Dragon Nest before you can enter also your game ID and Class, this will give you the Old Friend Gift Pack (100 Dragon Coins and a key for Blue Font).

• Step 3: Scroll down till you reach the "Reward Inquiry" Section wherein you'll see the Reward gift code which is the code you're going to enter in-game.

• Step 4: Open your Dragon Nest M app, while in-game go to "Events" which is located at upper right section and then choose the "Welfare Claim" wherein you'll input the code that you got from this [LINKS REMOVED].
LINK ~> [LINKS REMOVED]

PS: iOS users won't be able to redeem the code, you need to login your account in any Android/Emulator for you to claim it.

If you have any questions, feel free to comment and I'll try my best to answer it right away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.