What's new

Closed Don't fool by other's

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSmoke

Addict
Reaction
Me as a Leecher/Noob i don't believe everyone has the knowledge of a New "Freenet" you called
We all know that Globe Telecom has done something in their Systems that affect's our Free Internet Activities, Anyone can create Proxy in their own ways its up to you if you've tried to.
We have to Wait and Hope, So what im saying is, Don't Fool yourselves by the Other's
There is more Free to Come. :D:D:D

pre.di mo malalaman na niloloko ka kung hindi mo susubukan.

you're right but these days we all know the news. that Globe Telecom has done really bad
so we have to wait a days, months even for a year and im looking forward to it. (y)

Why don't you try?
There's nothing to lose anyway...[/QUOT

i won't try because i know there's a great timing for all. so we have to chill the f*** out :woot:

pre mas magandang sumubok kesa spoon feed dba?

yeah if you want to, its really up to you if you gonna try it.
but for me i believe this is not the great time, for us to try those kind Proxies given by Anyone.
They making themselves to become a Established Members easier in this kind of Hoax,
:smuggrin:

but for me i believe this is not the great time, for us to try those kind Proxies given by Anyone.
They making themselves to become a Established Members easier in this kind of Hoax,
sir para maging established need mong 1month at 30post :) pano yun? edi 1month silang nanloloko? hindi lahat ng leechers manloloko tandaan mo yan

ano ginagwa mo dito PHC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back