What's new

Closed Do you keep god's commandments?

Is God's commandments (Exodus 20) important?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 commandments kase is intended for jewish people, remember we are gentiles, Jesus has Given us all but chooses to ignore it, Jesus didnt command, but he has given us option, whether to praise the Lord in order to be saved or to be blind and hide from the light. In short, He has given us freedom.

The record of the Ten Commandments can be found in the Bible, both in Exodus 20:2-17 and Deuteronomy 5:6-21.

1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. [REJECTED BY SOME SECTS)

3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. [REJECTED BY SOME SECTS)

5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

6. Thou shalt not kill.

7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.

8. Thou shalt not s†éál.

9. Thou shalt not **** false witness against thy neighbour.

10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ***, nor any thing that is thy neighbor’s."

Sino po sila para mag neglect? That is so called "religion" they tend to be more than God, they are like satan who always misdirect humans. They bend the bible to fit their doctrines.

The record of the Ten Commandments can be found in the Bible, both in Exodus 20:2-17 and Deuteronomy 5:6-21.

1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. [REJECTED BY SOME SECTS)

3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. [REJECTED BY SOME SECTS)

5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

6. Thou shalt not kill.

7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.

8. Thou shalt not s†éál.

9. Thou shalt not **** false witness against thy neighbour.

10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ***, nor any thing that is thy neighbor’s."
The major flaw that many religions commit was breaking the fourth commandment. They said that it was abolished by Jesus Christ when he was nailed on the cross, but it wasn't: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." (Matthew 5:17).

The major flaw that many religions commit was breaking the fourth commandment. They said that it was abolished by Jesus Christ when he was nailed on the cross, but it wasn't: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." (Matthew 5:17).
Indeed Jesus came to fullfil not abolished. False teachers and deceivers contradict God's Word.

if we confess? ang panginoon ay mapusok, pag ikaw ay nagkakamali at ikaw ay humihingi ng kapatawaran, bukas? ikaw na naman ay nagkakamali, hihingi ka na naman uli ng kapatawaran, bukas? hihingi ka pa rin uli ng kapatawaran, hanggang bukas... bukas... bukas... bukas.. hanggang.. magpakailan man....

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
19 At sinabi ni Josue sa bayan, Kayo'y hindi makapaglilingkod sa Panginoon; sapagka't siya'y isang banal na Dios; siya'y mapanibughuing Dios; hindi niya ipatatawad ang inyong pagsalangsang ni ang inyong mga kasalanan.

The goal to strive for is to sin no more.

The Christian is striving to become like Christ, who knew no sin. "But, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head -- Christ" (Ephesians 4:15). We won't reach the perfection that Christ has, but we do strive to imitate him. Thus, in that growth, if we are successful, one would expect to find the occurrences of sin to become less frequent as the Christian gains skills in battling sin. "Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you" (James 4:7).

It would be very nice if we could sin no more... But we can't at least we can avoid sin and confess it when we do it.

For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. - Hebrews 10:26-27

We've been warned. Be blessed!

10 commandments kase is intended for jewish people, remember we are gentiles, Jesus has Given us all but chooses to ignore it, Jesus didnt command, but he has given us option, whether to praise the Lord in order to be saved or to be blind and hide from the light. In short, He has given us freedom.

So we are free to kill someone, rape someone and not sin? Note, 1 John 3:4 "Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness."

Tanong, sino ang ededeny ng Panginoon sa kanyang pagbalik? Matthew 7:21-23;
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Kung yan ang turo sa inyo ng pastor mo, Good luck! Pag isipan mong mabuti.

So we are free to kill someone, rape someone and not sin? Note, 1 John 3:4 "Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness."

Tanong, sino ang ededeny ng Panginoon sa kanyang pagbalik? Matthew 7:21-23;
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Kung yan ang turo sa inyo ng pastor mo, Good luck! Pag isipan mong mabuti.

1 Corinthians 15:2-4New International Version (NIV)
2 By this gospel you are saved,: that Christ died for our sinsE)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-28722E" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> according to the Scriptures,F)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-28722F" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> 4 that he was buried,G)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-28723G" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> that he was raisedH)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-28723H" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">on the third dayI)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-28723I" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> according to the Scripture

Good works always come after faith. di magagawa yan ng Christian that truly understand, may lahing Jews ka ba ?, kasi yang 10 commandments is given for the Jewish people.

1 Corinthians 15:2-4New International Version (NIV)
2 By this gospel you are saved,: that Christ died for our sinsE)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-28722E" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> according to the Scriptures,F)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-28722F" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> 4 that he was buried,G)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-28723G" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> that he was raisedH)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-28723H" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">on the third dayI)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-28723I" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> according to the Scripture

Good works always come after faith. di magagawa yan ng Christian that truly understand, may lahing Jews ka ba ?, kasi yang 10 commandments is given for the Jewish people.

"kasi yang 10 commandments is given for the Jewish people."

The verses youve presented does not say the LAW was exclusive only for ISRAELITES.

SIMPLE LOGIC:

When God gave the command "not to eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil", Eve was not there yet. She might reasoned out that "the command was only given to my husband, and not to me. I was not there yet when God spoke of it." But we all know what happened next.

Likewise, any single Christian was not there yet when the Ten Commandments were given at Sinai. And so many Christians reason out that that Law is not for everyone. Could this be another big mistake?

"kasi yang 10 commandments is given for the Jewish people."

The verses youve presented does not say the LAW was exclusive only for ISRAELITES.

SIMPLE LOGIC:

When God gave the command "not to eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil", Eve was not there yet. She might reasoned out that "the command was only given to my husband, and not to me. I was not there yet when God spoke of it." But we all know what happened next.

Likewise, any single Christian was not there yet when the Ten Commandments were given at Sinai. And so many Christians reason out that that Law is not for everyone. Could this be another big mistake?

Uhhheeem, that was the time when Jesus Christ was not sent yet, thats why He is the religion or re connection through God, He has Given us freedom thats what all of the apostles try to tell us, When He died on the cross and siad it is Finished, He mean it, from the sins that ever exist, existing, and will ever exist he ρáíd it full, So it is you're choice to have faith in him for what it is said in the letter of paul to the corinth, that is freedom.
And besides if you are truly a Christian that follows the doings of Christ and truly understands the bible why would you do such things. Right?

Uhhheeem, that was the time when Jesus Christ was not sent yet, thats why He is the religion or re connection through God, He has Given us freedom thats what all of the apostles try to tell us, When He died on the cross and siad it is Finished, He mean it, from the sins that ever exist, existing, and will ever exist he ρáíd it full, So it is you're choice to have faith in him for what it is said in the letter of paul to the corinth, that is freedom.
And besides if you are truly a Christian that follows the doings of Christ and truly understands the bible why would you do such things. Right?

What I am trying to emphasize is... Ten Commandments are still applicable these days and to the future.

TRIVIA:
What is the will of God?

KJV Psalms 40:8
I delight to do thy WILL, O my God: yea, thy LAW is within my heart.

Obedience to God is an Expression of our Love for GOD

Status
Not open for further replies.