What's new

Trivia DO YOU BELIEVE GUYS IF THERES NO RELIGION NO CRIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nopee, there are still crimes even without religions; greediness, poverty and revenge are always be there no matter what. It's human nature.

Mas magulo ang mundo kung walang relihiyon and that's a fact. Christianity, for example, is preaching people virtues, morality, righteousness and forgiveness. Imagine a world na walang relihiyon na gumagabay sa iyo at kaya mong gawin ang gusto mong gawin kahit ito ay masamang gawain. Nakakatakot diba?
false. rank 1 ung iceland sa most peaceful country based sa Global Peace Index, and almost half of the population is non religious and rising.

d ko alam kng saan mo na kuha ung FACT mo.

we dont need religion..
i am ex-christian..
i considered myself as
ATHEIST..
and now i am happy because i found the peace of mind that i have been looking for..
without any religion..

ang pananampalatay ay nakakapagligtas sa tao according sa bible..pero my question is..nung pumutok ang bulkan mayon..nanampalataya ang tao at naniwala sa pamamagitan ng panalangin nagpunta karamihan sa simbahan..pero lahat ng pumunta sa simbahan namatay lahat according to history..nasaan si GOD dyan..pinabayaan ba sila..

paps faith alone will not save you from death, ang kamatayan ay darating yan sa bawat isa sa kahit anong pamamaraan either in a calamity or natural cause, it will come it is something than we have no control

Every soul has to experience the taste of death. We test you with both hardships and blessings. In the end you will all return to Us -Quran 21:35

How dare you deny the existence of God Who gave you life when you initially had no life. He will cause you to die and bring you to life again. Then you will return to His Presence. -Quran 2:28

kaya ang pinakamainam natin mabuti habang tayo ay nabubuhay ay mamuhay ng mapayapa, at patas na walang tinatapakan na tao at we can do it without religion and the guidance of religious leaders

God augments the guidance of those who choose to be guided. For the good deeds are eternally rewarded by your Lord, and bring far better returns. -Quran 19:76

You cannot guide the ones you love. God is the only One who guides in accordance with His will, and in accordance with His knowledge of those who deserve the guidance. -Quran 28:56

we dont need religion..
i am ex-christian..
i considered myself as
ATHEIST..
and now i am happy because i found the peace of mind that i have been looking for..
without any religion..
Same here. Open your eyes and see you own version of truth not the truth of other close minded people.

GiovanniMartin16 may tanong lang ako sabi mo kasi ang mundo ay magulo without religion and you sight Christianity as an example.

sa apat na canonical gospels na mark, mathew,luke and john
saan lumitaw/saan mababasa ang salitang christianity as religion? at ang magiging follower ni jesus ay tatawagin christiano?

dyan tayo mag babatay sa apat na gospel do not make a refference on pauline scriptures, dahil si paul ay later na naidagdag bilang apostol after jesus death.

Yehey all Christians will go to hell...
Koran 3:85
Koran 5:72
Ngkataon lang kasi paps na nanakop ang ang mga kastila noon kaya ang mga nabinyagang christians/katoliko ay ipanaglalaban na nila ang God nila ngayon pero kung wala ang spanyol at ngkataong Muslim sila ngayon. Malamang kasing katuwiran mo sila na ibanglalaban rin ang paniniwala sa iba. At eto pa, pano kung ngkataong walang nanakop o ng pakalat ng paniniwala noon? Would they still figth as what they are doing in every religiously related topic?, i bet no.

we dont need religion..
i am ex-christian..
i considered myself as
ATHEIST..
without any religion..
glad you found peace being an atheist.. i hope it won't end in nihilism as some atheist do.. :D

Ngkataon lang kasi paps na nanakop ang ang mga kastila noon kaya ang mga nabinyagang christians/katoliko ay ipanaglalaban na nila ang God nila ngayon pero kung wala ang spanyol at ngkataong Muslim sila ngayon. Malamang kasing katuwiran mo sila na ibanglalaban rin ang paniniwala sa iba. At eto pa, pano kung ngkataong walang nanakop o ng pakalat ng paniniwala noon? Would they still figth as what they are doing in every religiously related topic?, i bet no.
ah so muslim sila noon before ang kastila po?

haha as what I've thought, this thread sparks like the others, good for me and the others who wish to keep their ESTABLISHED status, teknik ko to eh haha

kaya kudus, TS 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.