What's new

Help Disabled facebook baka naman.

Rhein_AngeLo

Honorary Poster
Established
Good evening,
May nabasa po ako na meron daw nakaka retrieve ng account sa facebook kahit disabled na. Nasa tg daw ang group kaso hindi ko na kasi makita. 2021 Na disabled fb ko, umaasa ako baka makuha ko pa. Realname ko at active pa ang linked gmail at cp number. May valid ids din ako. Willing to pay po. No to scam. Salamat po sa makakatulong makakapag bigay ng info.

Hello,

I understand your concern about retrieving your disabled Facebook account. Unfortunately, there is no guaranteed way to retrieve a disabled Facebook account as Facebook's policy states that once an account is disabled, it cannot be restored.

However, there are a few things you can try before giving up on your account. You can submit an appeal to Facebook's support team by visiting the Facebook Help Center and filling out the appeal form. Make sure to provide all the necessary information and evidence that proves your identity and reasons why your account should be restored.

You can also try reaching out to Facebook's customer service through their social media accounts, such as Facebook and Twitter, and ask for assistance in retrieving your account. They may require you to provide additional information and evidence to verify your identity.

As for the group you mentioned on Telegram, I advise you to be cautious as some groups may be fraudulent and may scam you of your money. It is always best to verify the legitimacy of such groups before joining or paying for their services.

I hope this information helps. Good luck in retrieving your account, and stay safe from scammers.

Hello,

I understand your concern about retrieving your disabled Facebook account. Unfortunately, there is no guaranteed way to retrieve a disabled Facebook account as Facebook's policy states that once an account is disabled, it cannot be restored.

However, there are a few things you can try before giving up on your account. You can submit an appeal to Facebook's support team by visiting the Facebook Help Center and filling out the appeal form. Make sure to provide all the necessary information and evidence that proves your identity and reasons why your account should be restored.

You can also try reaching out to Facebook's customer service through their social media accounts, such as Facebook and Twitter, and ask for assistance in retrieving your account. They may require you to provide additional information and evidence to verify your identity.

As for the group you mentioned on Telegram, I advise you to be cautious as some groups may be fraudulent and may scam you of your money. It is always best to verify the legitimacy of such groups before joining or paying for their services.

I hope this information helps. Good luck in retrieving your account, and stay safe from scammers.
thank you