What's new

DA17/DA64 Suzuki Minivan concern

PanicMortgage22

Honorary Poster
Established
Solutions
Reaction
Sa mga merong suzuki minivan dyan, either DA64 or DA17, anong masasabi niyong common issues sa unit niyo? Maganda rin ba siya gamitin? Plan ko kasi bumili eh, dami ko nakikitang vlogs hehe nakakaengganyo

Na search ko lang po lods

CTTO
Palawan_Suzuki_Every · #2 · Nov 22, 2019

I own a Suzuki Every DA64V EBD, with 4WD and 4 speed automatic transmission. I bought it here in Puerto Princesa City from a businessman who shipped in 10 units from Cebu. I am satisfied with the looks, style and performance of this minivan. You can't compare it with a brand new Suzuki sub-compact cars of course, but for the price of 250K, I think this is worth the buy. There are many spare parts in Cebu and Davao, as these areas are the ones importing the second hand Japanese models and re-assembling and refurbishing them here in the Philippines.

CTTO

I own a Suzuki Every DA64V EBD, with 4WD and 4 speed automatic transmission. I bought it here in Puerto Princesa City from a businessman who shipped in 10 units from Cebu. I am satisfied with the looks, style and performance of this minivan. You can't compare it with a brand new Suzuki sub-compact cars of course, but for the price of 250K, I think this is worth the buy. There are many spare parts in Cebu and Davao, as these areas are the ones importing the second hand Japanese models and re-assembling and refurbishing them here in the Philippines.
okay feedback to.

CTTO

yeahhh mukhang marami ngang good feedback hehe. gusto ko lang rin sana malaman if ano yung mga bad feedback sa unit hehe. kung anong madalas masirang piyesa? kung matakaw ba sa maintenance? mga ganun? 😅

As a used vehicle there is always inherent risk so best to inspect with a good and trusted mechanic.
Keep in mind that these units have been chopped into 2 or 3 segments prior to importing so assembling quality is critical.

Back