toyota

Toyota Motor Corporation (Japanese: トヨタ自動車株式会社, Hepburn: Toyota Jidōsha kabushikigaisha, IPA: [toꜜjota], English: , commonly known as simply Toyota) is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Toyota City, Aichi, Japan. It was founded by Kiichiro Toyoda and incorporated on August 28, 1937 (1937-08-28). Toyota is one of the largest automobile manufacturers in the world, producing about 10 million vehicles per year.
The company was originally founded as a spinoff of Toyota Industries, a machine maker started by Sakichi Toyoda, Kiichiro's father. Both companies are now part of the Toyota Group, one of the largest conglomerates in the world. While still a department of Toyota Industries, the company developed its first product, the Type A engine in 1934 and its first passenger car in 1936, the Toyota AA.
After World War II, Toyota benefited from Japan's alliance with the United States to learn from American automakers and other companies, which would give rise to The Toyota Way (a management philosophy) and the Toyota Production System (a lean manufacturing practice) that would transform the small company into a leader in the industry and would be the subject of many academic studies.
In the 1960s, Toyota took advantage of a rapidly growing Japanese economy to sell cars to a growing middle-class, leading to the development of the Toyota Corolla, which would go on to become the world's all-time best-selling automobile. The booming economy also funded an international expansion that would allow Toyota to grow into one of the largest automakers in the world, the largest company in Japan and the ninth-largest company in the world by revenue, as of December 2020. Toyota was the world's first automobile manufacturer to produce more than 10 million vehicles per year, a record set in 2012, when it also reported the production of its 200 millionth vehicle.
Toyota was praised for being a leader in the development and sales of more fuel-efficient hybrid electric vehicles, starting with the introduction of the Toyota Prius in 1997. The company now sells more than 40 hybrid vehicle models around the world. However, more recently, the company has also been accused of greenwashing for its skepticism of all-electric vehicles and its focus on the development of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, like the Toyota Mirai, a technology that is costlier and has fallen far behind electric batteries.
As of 2022, the Toyota Motor Corporation produces vehicles under four brands: Daihatsu, Hino, Lexus and the namesake Toyota. The company also holds a 20% stake in Subaru Corporation, a 5.1% stake in Mazda, a 4.9% stake in Suzuki, a 4.6% stake in Isuzu, a 3.8% stake in Yamaha Motor Corporation, and a 2.8% stake in Panasonic, as well as stakes in vehicle manufacturing joint-ventures in China (GAC Toyota and FAW Toyota), the Czech Republic (TPCA), India (Toyota Kirloskar) and the United States (MTMUS).
Toyota is listed on the London Stock Exchange, Nagoya Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange and on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, where its stock is a component of the Nikkei 225 and TOPIX Core30 indices.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  1. A

2019 Toyota Avanza (F650 RWD) owner's manual

Toyota Avanza Second Generation (F650) Owner's Manual Owner's Manual for Rear-wheel drive 2nd gen Avanza. For F650 Avanza owners who lost their copy of owner's manual download it here. Hidden content
  2. M

Crypto Toyota II

Ito bago gagawa ka lang ng task nila 5$ minimum wí†hdráwal no need investment. ‼️FREE‼️FREE‼️FREE‼️ 🔰 No need to invest! 🔰 Investment is optional! 🔰 Invest only what you can afford to lose! TOYOTA 11 🚀Launch Date: Nov. 2 ⏳Task Reset: 11am 💰Min. wí†hdráw: $5 💰VIP1 • FREE • $1Daily 💰VIP2 • $11...
  3. S

Help Toyota Innova 2021 Backing Camera

Mga master bumili kasi ako ng backing camera ng innova namin, hindi gumana kasi mali yung wire harness na nabli ko. Mga Master patulong naman, baka pwede paturo sakin kung ano ang connections ng cam sa head unit para sana splice ko na lang sya. Salamat ng madami sa makaka tulog. TIA
  4. F

Toyota Fortuner TRD variant

Mga boss. Pano malalaman if TRD variant or merong TRD package yung Toyota Fortuner 2013? My TRD variant po ba talaga yung mdl 2013? Salamat po.
  5. G

Help Member of Toyota Wigo Phil.

Toyota Wigo Phil. I am currently owned a 2023 Wigo which is l am so happy for the purchase and since l am also an apple enthusiast. I want to use apple carplay feat but l dont know and l am struggling. Please hear my inquiry. Please answer me Toyota Wigo Philippines.
  6. K

Help Honda Civic or Toyota Vios?

Good day mga kaPhc na mekaniko at hindi mekaniko haha Kuha lang po ng idea, nagbabalak kasi bumili ng secondhand car sedan. Ang natitipuan ko lang yang dalawang yan. Kaso hindi kasi ako sanay tumingin ng sasakyan pang computer lang ako haha Alin po ba mas okay? Or Any recommended car basta...
  7. K

Here's When We'll See Toyota Solid-State Batteries

Here’s When We’ll See Toyota Solid-State Batteries The Japanese automaker has plan for several EV families, and each will get its own battery type. BY JAY RAMEYPUBLISHED: SEP 18, 2023 TOYOTA Toyota reveals roadmap for several types of batteries it plans to begin producing this decade, with...
  8. D

Toyota unveils next-generation Tamaraw Concept

Toyota unveils next-generation Tamaraw Concept BY Inigo Roces Just last week, Toyota unveiled the Rangga Concept at the 2023 Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show (GIIAS) as a potential future utility vehicle for Southeast Asia. Because of its form and purpose, it was very easy to draw...
  9. M

Help Any Suggestion for Toyota Wigo 2018 Android Head Unit

May alam po ba kayo around QC na Android Head Unit for Toyota Wigo 2018? I've tried to inquire to Navitopia. Kaya lang medyo pricey. May maissuggest po ba kayo yung 9 inches sana na hindi kamahalan. Thank you PHC!
  10. L

Nissan urvan or Toyota Hiace

Ano po kaya mas maganda sa dalawa na yan? Any tips po thank you sa sasagit po
  11. B

Toyota wigo vs vios

Ano mas magandang first car?
  12. K

Help Shoes: Nike x Initial D Dunk Low - Toyota AE86

Worth it ba itong sapatos na toh? Gusto ko talaga siya mabili eh
  13. G

Toyota Wigo Accessories?

Hello guys.. baka.may mga Wigo users po dito.. paShare nmn po ng mga naka install.na Accessories po ninyo.. Salamat
  14. J

Toyota investing P4.4B for revival of Tamaraw model

Friday, 17 February 2023 Today's Newspaper Toyota investing P4.4B for revival of Tamaraw model By Michelle R. Guillang TOKYO – Toyota Motor Philippines plans to invest P4.4 billion for the “new generation Tamaraw project,” its president revealed in an interview over the weekend. In...
  15. H

Help Toyota hilux fleet 2.4 or isuzu dmax rz4e flexiqube

mga lods pa help nman po, at pa advice nadin kung saan ba sa dalawang yan ang mas ok sa negosyo. hilux fx or isuzu flexiqube. gusto kung bumili ng sasakyan kaso nag dadalawang isip ako mga lods kasi hindi ko alam kung saan ang mas ok at matibay at higit sa lahat matipid sa gas. sana mabigyan...
  16. N

Help Other Toyota Vios ECU Repair Shops in Davao?

Nasira po Vios ko kasi kinagat yata ng aso yung isang wire sa Vios 2017 Model. Pinatingnan ko dun sa Cabaguio area tapos sabi naputol ang wire sa isang sensor tapos nasira ang ECU. Now since early December pa yun nakatambay sa shop yung Vios ko. Sabi nag hanhanap pa daw ng seller ng ECU chip or...
  17. B

Toyota or Honda ano prefer nyo?

ano sa tingin nyo mga sir good para sa inyo. parang mas prefer ko vios low cost maintenance compare kay Honda City.
  18. N

Help sino dito merong Toyota GSIC - Global Service Information Center 2001-2018 Online

Help penge Download link ng Toyota GSIC - Global Service Information Center 2001-2018 Online yung libre walang bayad
  19. T

For Sale 2023 All New Toyota Fortuner G 4x2 Automatic

➡️ APPROVAL FOR SALE ➡️ BRAND NEW UNIT Unit: 2023 All New Toyota Fortuner Variant: Automatic G (diesel) 4x2 Monthly: 38,714 Bank: Chinabank Full Black Interior Original Full Tint (Toyota Tint) 1Year Free Insurance 3 Years Free LTO Registration Free Bank Chattel Mortgage New Upgraded LCD Touch...
  20. N

Help Toyota wigo?

Okay pa po ba wigo in 2022? Parang hindi na sya masyadong nakikita ngayon sa kalsada
  21. E

Poll Ford Ranger Raptor VS. Toyota Hilux

Ford Ranger Raptor X2.0 BiTurbo 4x4 AT VS. Toyota Hilux Conquest 2.8 4x4 AT I'm planning to buy secondhand for this siguro mga 2020 or 2021 since Raptor is no longer available this 2022 here in the Philippines, as long as pasok sa budget of ~1.5m Help guys kung anu mas ok sa dalawa, hirap mag...
  22. M

Bang for the buck ba ang toyota raize?

Hello mga mam at ser, sa mga may auto jan na raize. Planning ako this year or early next year mag avail ng toyota raize, ang ganda kasi ng porma nya for me. Gusto ko lang malaman mga experiences nyo and if sulit ba sya for my first brand new car (meron ako car, sedan pero 2nd hand lang, pet car...
  23. C

Help Toyota Vios Or Wigo ?? Suggestion Second Hand Car

Hello Guys, I'm planning to buy a second hand car my budget is max at 400k Pinag iispan ko pa kung WIGO or VIOS bibilhin ko yung mga vios may medyo may kamahalan kapag mga 2015 and up na AT. Ano ba mga suggestion mga sir kung VIOS or WIGO Hatchback mas ok ?? Pros and Cons ?? and mga tips na...
  24. P

Usapang Pick-ups: Toyota or Ford? Survey lang!

Survey lang muna ako kung ano prefer ng mga members dito hehe 😁 Toyota Hilux Conquest 2.8L A/T or Ford Ranger Raptor 2.0L Bi-Turbo A/T? Both Four-wheel drive. Ano mas prefer nyo sa dalawa at bakit? Pros and Cons na rin. Maraming salamat sa mga sasagot! 💓
  25. A

Toyota, Yamaha are working on 450 HP hydrogen-powered V8

Hidden content For more automotive & motorcycle news, follow me.
  26. A

The 10 best-selling cars of 2021 in the Philippines

Hidden content For more automotive news, follow me.
  27. G

Question about Innova Headunit

Tanong ko lang po sa mga may Toyota Innova dito.. ano po maganda Headunit na swak sa innova? Planning to change po from Stock to USB/Touch Screen.. Thanks!!
Back