What's new

Tutorial D2K-FT10 OTA Upgrade Blocking Without Superadmin (UPDATE: Permanent blocking with root)

Request timed out or no replies received will indicate that it works. In your screenshot it shows 4 packets sent, 0 received, meaning it works.
I dunno if it still work but I did set it through telnet and here's the result of ping test. (please note; I had superadmin access through ρáíd service)

Attachments

I dunno if it still work but I did set it through telnet and here's the result of ping test. (please note; I had superadmin access through ρáíd service)
Sa mga naremote ko na, wala ng problema dyan. Sadyang mag piping yan kasi iba ang ginawa ko.

Pero kung hindi ako nag remote, di ko nalang alam kasi hindi ko naman alam ginawa nila.

So I tested the 2973 update, coming from 2159, and here are my preliminary results:

Barring any other unforseen issues, I would say this is a good update, and would be safe to do so. 😊

This is not yet rolling out to the public. You'll have to wait until it hits your device, unless you have the OTA server blocked. 😅
Paps
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Screenshot_20211031-174302_Termux.jpg

Ok na ba to mga lodz?paconfirm bago isalpak sim hehe

Attachments

Last edited: