What's new

Closed Crowd1 issues answered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disesaiyes

Addict
Reaction
“Never judge someone's character based on the words of another. Instead, study the motives behind the words of the person casting the bad judgment.” - Suzy Kassem

Issue #1: You are soliciting investments from people.
Answer #1: We are not soliciting investments. We are selling digital products to our clients and these products and the company’s business model are introduced to our clients before they sign-up to an account.

Issue #2: You are selling shares or stocks to your clients.
Answer #2: We are not selling any shares or stocks to any client. As members, we are given rewards from company’s over-all performance and profits as we support all its products and partners. Company gives a portion of the profit to its members based on their performance and help to the company. Not all companies are greedy you know.

Issue #3: This is a quick-rich scheme where you just need minimal work and effort to earn.
Answer #3: Minimal work, minimal income. Maximum work, maximum income. If sleeping 2-3 hrs a day just to do the business and doing presentations until you loose your voice is “minimal work and effort”, I don’t know your standard of hardwork. The amount of effort you put in to this business equals the amount of income you receive in your wallet!

People see the network marketing business as a lowly form of industry. Most often, networkers are discriminated and are laughed-at. Many “professionals” make fun of us. That’s also my perception about this industry years before. But being in this business, I’ve realised, that if you want to meet the most hard working people in the world, you have join at least one network marketing company. Literally, these people don’t eat, these people don’t sleep when they’re so focused on their goals.

In this newsletter, we address the issues many of our critiques are throwing against us these past days. Point-by-point based on papers, black, and white, and not from hearsays from individuals and groups now getting scared of our momentum and success! 💪

Want to join my team pm me here or facebook: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Or in telegram Joanne Ajoc
Para ma add ka din namin sa gc namin and turoan kita paano.
Educational packages price
White package is 6k
Black package is 18k
Gold package is 48k
Titanium package is 150k
Titanium pro is 270k

Earn euros weekly and daily depende sa pairing

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back