Status
Not open for further replies.

iSpark

Forum Guru
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Who are they?
👉You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Taken from here(copy and remove hypen) 👉 You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Ano yung gagawin after registeration?
Do simple task lang. May $0.20 dollar ka na agad. As far as i understand,if magrecharge ka dito,mas malaki ang bigay sayo pero we will not talk about it. We want free money kaya yung task nalang aatupagin natin. Daily sign-in lang tapos do a task. Yung task pala once a day lang. Perfect sa mga taong medyo busy kagaya ko,kagaya mo,kagaya nila at kagaya nating lahat. 🤣
1716307572809.png

If you're interested,kindly used my Invitation code and click my referral down below to get started.👇👇
Invitation Code: 235947

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Apps
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Disclaimer:
1.) What i say here is only base on my understanding. It is not guaranteed accurate. I D0N'T yet fully understand how this things work. You may or you may not take the risk. It is your choice.

2.) Hindi ko irerecommend yung may recharge VIP1 to VIP11 just to increase daily profit. $36 Total profit is a decent amount of money para sa VIP0. Tsaka na kayo magpa VIP1 kung may income na kayo sa referral ko at nakabawi nyo na ang ininvest nyo na oras.🤣

3.) Need TRX wallet to wí†hdráw. Minimum wí†hdráwal $7.
Additional Info
1716384968593.png

1716310058723.png

1716385249982.png

Iupdate ko nalang to after may proof of payment na.

Attachments

Last edited:
Due to some unexpected event,i'm closing this thread temporarily.I will open this again after this issue will be resolvedl.👇👇
1716879915991.png

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Trx
Back