What's new

Help CPU Cooler for AMD 5 5600x

PHC-YoY

Forum Veteran
Elite
Hi ano pong magandang cooler for AMD Ryzen 5 5600x,ang init masyado huhu .I'm using aio cooler

Hello! When it comes to cooling the AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, there are several options available that can help you keep temperatures under control.

Firstly, if you're currently using an AIO cooler and still experiencing high temperatures, you may want to consider upgrading to a larger or more powerful AIO. AIO coolers generally offer better cooling performance compared to air coolers, but the size and quality of the radiator and fans can make a significant difference in how well they perform.

If you prefer air cooling, some of the best CPU coolers for the Ryzen 5 5600X include the Noctua NH-D15, be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, and the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition. These coolers are all capable of handling the heat output of the Ryzen 5 5600X and should provide adequate cooling even under heavy loads.

Ultimately, the best cooler for your Ryzen 5 5600X will depend on your specific needs and preferences, such as noise level, aesthetics, and budget. It's important to choose a cooler that is compatible with your motherboard and case, and to ensure that your case has adequate airflow for optimal cooling performance.

dipende sa budget
if tight yung budget and gusto mo good performer even if air cooler bili ka ng Snowman T4 or T6 or deepcool AK400
if mataas budget bilin mo yung ultimate air cooler noctua NH-D14 or D15
if mataas budget + porma habol ng AiO corsair h100i

partneran mo na rin ng good quality thermal paste
if budget is tight GD900 50 pesos per tube (cheap pero good performer well if original nabili mo my mga fake na GD900)
if mataas budget arctic MX4 about 300 to 500 per tube

remember di porket AiO is mas maganda na performance sa aircooler
pinaka magandang example dito is yung mga cooler ng darkflash and ygt
even yung AiO nila is kasing performance lang ng libreng cooler ng AMD at intel porma lang binayaran mo

Last edited:
dipende sa budget
if tight yung budget and gusto mo good performer even if air cooler bili ka ng Snowman T4 or T6 or deepcool AK400
if mataas budget bilin mo yung ultimate air cooler noctua NH-D14 or D15
if mataas budget + porma habol ng AiO corsair h100i

partneran mo na rin ng good quality thermal paste
if budget is tight GD900 50 pesos per tube (cheap pero good performer well if original nabili mo my mga fake na GD900)
if mataas budget arctic MX4 about 300 to 500 per tube

remember di porket AiO is mas maganda na performance sa aircooler
pinaka magandang example dito is yung mga cooler ng darkflash and ygt
even yung AiO nila is kasing performance lang ng libreng cooler ng AMD at intel porma lang binayaran mo
Gotchu,tysm ✨ yung aio ng darkflash gamit ko,panget sya.Taas ng temp