What's new

Help =COUNTIFS, WPS

Trident_muh

Eternal Poster
Hello Good morning PhC fam!

Mag papatulong lang po sana ako sa formula sa wps regarding =countifs, basic lang po kasi knowledge ko about formulas. di na ako makatulog kakaisip nito kung pano. sana may makatulong sakin salamat po....

Gusto ko po kasi makuha yung counts duration ng isang criteria but with specific time duration please see image

Criteria: (Bus - 1)

5 minutes above: 3
5 minutes below: 1
PHcorner need help.png

Attachments

Good morning!

I'd be happy to help you with the =COUNTIFS formula in WPS. From what I understand, you want to count the duration of a specific criteria, but only if it falls within a specific time range.

To accomplish this, you can use the COUNTIFS function with two criteria: one for the specific criteria (Bus - 1), and another for the time duration.

Let's assume that your criteria range is in column A and the duration range is in column B. You can use the following formula:

=COUNTIFS(A:A, "Bus - 1", B:B, ">5") - COUNTIFS(A:A, "Bus - 1", B:B, ">10")

This formula will count the number of occurrences where the criteria is "Bus - 1" and the duration is greater than 5 minutes. Then, it subtracts the count of occurrences where the duration is greater than 10 minutes.

If you want to count the duration below 5 minutes, you can use a similar formula:

=COUNTIFS(A:A, "Bus - 1", B:B, "<5")

This formula will count the number of occurrences where the criteria is "Bus - 1" and the duration is less than 5 minutes.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Good morning!

I'd be happy to help you with the =COUNTIFS formula in WPS. From what I understand, you want to count the duration of a specific criteria, but only if it falls within a specific time range.

To accomplish this, you can use the COUNTIFS function with two criteria: one for the specific criteria (Bus - 1), and another for the time duration.

Let's assume that your criteria range is in column A and the duration range is in column B. You can use the following formula:

=COUNTIFS(A:A, "Bus - 1", B:B, ">5") - COUNTIFS(A:A, "Bus - 1", B:B, ">10")

This formula will count the number of occurrences where the criteria is "Bus - 1" and the duration is greater than 5 minutes. Then, it subtracts the count of occurrences where the duration is greater than 10 minutes.

If you want to count the duration below 5 minutes, you can use a similar formula:

=COUNTIFS(A:A, "Bus - 1", B:B, "<5")

This formula will count the number of occurrences where the criteria is "Bus - 1" and the duration is less than 5 minutes.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Hello, Tried both formula but the result is wrong.

PHcorner need help.png

Attachments

Hello, Tried both formula but the result is wrong.

View attachment 2745186
I apologize for the confusion. Let's try a different approach to achieve the desired result.

Assuming your criteria range is in column A and the duration range is in column B, you can use the following formula to count the duration of "Bus - 1" that is 5 minutes or above:

=COUNTIFS(A:A, "Bus - 1", B:B, ">=5")

Similarly, to count the duration of "Bus - 1" that is 5 minutes or below, you can use the following formula:

=COUNTIFS(A:A, "Bus - 1", B:B, "<=5")

Make sure that the criteria and duration are entered correctly in the formula and that the column references (A:A and B:B) match the actual ranges in your worksheet.

If the results are still incorrect, please provide more details about your data and the specific time range you want to count, and I'll be happy to assist you further.