What's new

Converge WiFi 6 ZTE F6600P Speed Test

It's good to see that an ISP is promoting Wi-Fi 6. But as with all ISP-provided network equipment to the customer, they configure it like they own the device and your network and still make more profit by selling it to you. 🤦🏻‍♂️

For the technically inclined, a good third-party Wi-Fi 6 router is much more capable, thus preferable.

I want to maximize my subscription, can I get some help to reconfigure its settings to remove some restrictions imposed by their default set configuration? if that's not feasible what would be a good WIFI 6 router to buy? I want to have a router that can easily (user friendly) temporarily denied/grant access to devices connected to it.

I want to maximize my subscription, can I get some help to reconfigure its settings to remove some restrictions imposed by their default set configuration? if that's not feasible what would be a good WIFI 6 router to buy? I want to have a router that can easily (user friendly) temporarily denied/grant access to devices connected to it.
If you have admin access to the ISP provided wi-fi 6 wireless modem then you can already restrict devices connected to it. If not, and you wish to buy a third party wi-fi 6 router for other reasons, then choose any Wireless AX router that your budget permits.

mainit init pa kaka deliver lng lods nung aken, wifi 6 router naba toh? mukhang old huawi modem ata pinadala saken in expect ko pa naman sana kahit same nung sayo un zte i doubt if may changes once ma activate sana lng meron since sa 2ns floor pa nakalagay main router para masabi kong sulit talaga un add ons kay wifi 6

IMG_20230416_161653.jpg IMG_20230416_163431.jpg

Attachments

Back