What's new

Course Complete Ethical häçking Course | Bug Bounty (Udemy)

Description​

In this course you will be taken from a beginner who knows little or nothing about cybersecurity to finding your own vulnerabilities! If you are looking to become a certified ethical häçker this is the place to start! This course is applicable if you are seeking to become certified EJPT OSCP GPEN and more! When I started in Cybersecurity I had nowhere to turn. I created this course for the person who wants to take their first step or the next step in becoming a Cyber Security Professional.

Active directory! This is becoming a hot topic within the world of ethical häçking due to the recent change in the OSCP exam. If you are looking to gain the ability to confidently enumerate and exploit active directory this will be the place for you to start. We will exploit three AD systems and cover the most common tools used.
Buffer Overflow! Fear no more. We will cover the buffer overflow with ONLY the information that is need to perform the exploit. Many courses make buffer overflow seem scary by giving WAY more information than what is needed. In this course we will exploit the buffer overflow and it will be easy. Become confident in exploiting buffer overflows!

This course is designed to be highly practical with lots of hands on practice to obtain and become confident in the skills you are learning.

Here's the link for the course :
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

Use this coupon code to get it for free :
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20221102_223354.jpg
pano to idol ganito palagi lumalabas?

Attachments

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
xirck33

Online statistics

Members online