What's new

Help Company locked PC

Hazama

Save me ✋
Elite
Baka may idea kayo pano mareset o maremove tong company locked pc? antagal na to eh ngayon pa nahalungkat. Baka may idea kayo? tinanggalan na battery.

ano brand at model ?
IMG_20221229_033139.jpg

make sure na di yan company owned bago namin tulungan
Hindi na po paps, tagal na po to eh

Attachments

Uu paps meron kahit jinumper nila alaws eh
Remove the RTC battery, the main battery and the adapter. Hold down the power button for 30 seconds and leave the laptop sit for at least 20 minutes before inserting the RTC battery back in. Install the main battery and adapter.

When you boot up it will ask to load default BIOS settings, use your arrow and enter keys to do so.

undefined

The RTC battery is pointed out by the red arrow and is behind the memory bay door.

Here is where I got the photo from.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Make sure to reset the time and date, if you don't do this Windows will think you have an invalid copy.

Next time you boot up, start immediately tapping the f10 key to get into the BIOS to reset the clock and date. You can do it with in Windows, but I think it's better to do this in the BIOS.

nakita ko lang sa HP support forums
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Remove the drive, lagay mo sa enclosure then reinstall direct yung os. Use Win2usb to install window OS directly to your harddrive/SSD. Then insert mo ulit sa laptop na

Requirements:
Win2USB Pro (*****) hanap ka nalang sa google
Another pc na pg iinstallan mo
SSD/HDD Enclosure

May password ba ang bios paps?
Uu cmos locked paps

Remove the drive, lagay mo sa enclosure then reinstall direct yung os. Use Win2usb to install window OS directly to your harddrive/SSD. Then insert mo ulit sa laptop na

Requirements:
Win2USB Pro (*****) hanap ka nalang sa google
Another pc na pg iinstallan mo
SSD/HDD Enclosure
Try namin papsy salamat.

Remove the RTC battery, the main battery and the adapter. Hold down the power button for 30 seconds and leave the laptop sit for at least 20 minutes before inserting the RTC battery back in. Install the main battery and adapter.

When you boot up it will ask to load default BIOS settings, use your arrow and enter keys to do so.

undefined

The RTC battery is pointed out by the red arrow and is behind the memory bay door.

Here is where I got the photo from.

Make sure to reset the time and date, if you don't do this Windows will think you have an invalid copy.

Next time you boot up, start immediately tapping the f10 key to get into the BIOS to reset the clock and date. You can do it with in Windows, but I think it's better to do this in the BIOS.

nakita ko lang sa HP support forums
Papsy di makita yung photo

Back