What's new

Comment for Chegg answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
1605900456635.png

Attachments

for A:

In the given code, we know that the time needed to run a single instruction is constant, (1 unit, say). Now, let's talk about the outer for loop, i. It runs for n times as given, also there is another loop inside the outer loop. So this inner loop runs n times for each value of outer loop.

So the total time taken by the code is: n2 + n + 1

When we talk about time complexity, we talk only about the highest degree term of n, which happens to be n2 in our case. neglecting all the constant time values as well, we get the time complexity as O(n2).

for B:

In the given code, there is only one loop given, which run for n times.

So the complexity of the program is O(n)

for C:

let's have a look at the code

for j in range(n): // runs for n times

test = test - 1 // runs for constant time

i = n while i > 0: // no matter the value of n, runs for only two times becuase i = n / 2.

k = 2 + 2 // constant time

i = i // 2

clearly , the time complexity of the above program is O(n)

Hope it helps...

In production process an entrepreneur may use self owned factors and services. For example an entrepreneur may use his labour power as a manager in a firm or a factory labour. He may use his own land, building, machinery equipments or he may use his own bank deposit in the business without borrowing from outside. The value implied for such self owned factors or services of an entrepreneur are known as implicit cost. For implicit cost there is no cash payment.

The entrepreneur may hire or purchase factors or services for the production. The amount ρáíd on such hired or purchased factors known as explicit cost. The calculation of implicit cost includes the direct payment of cash.

For example an entrepreneur uses his labour power as a manager in his business and the monthly salary of a manager outside the firm is $1000. This $1000 is the value of his labour power that he could obtain while rendering his service in an outside business unit. The $1000 is the value of labour power which is implied in his business.

If an aviation service company purchases fuel for $50000 per month, there is a direct payment for the purchase and it is explicit cost.

In case of implicit cost there is no outflow of cash. But in case of explicit cost there is direct outflow of cash.

In case of implicit cost its value is imputed. But in case of explicit cost the value is actual.

Both implicit cost and explicit cost is taken into account while calculating the economic profit. But in the calculation of accounting profit only the explicit cost is taken.

The implicit cost cannot be easily and precisely measured since there is no direct money payment. But explicit cost can be easily and precisely measured since there is a direct payment of cash.

Accounting profit is the difference between the total revenue and explicit cost.

Economic profit is the difference between total revenue and implicit cost + explicit cost.

The economic profit will be more than the accounting profit since it includes the value imputed to the self owned factors and services. The accounting profit is no way be greater than the economic profit since it excludes implicit cost. When accounting profit is zero the economic profit is positive.

1) % (w/v) = weight of solute (in gram)/ Volume of solution ( in mL) x 100

weight of solute = 60 mg, in gram 0.06 gram (g)

Volume of solution = 60 mL

So, percent strength of dexamethasone sodium phosphate (%) =( 0.06/60) x 100

= 0.001 x 100 = 0.1 %

Strength of dexamethasone sodium phosphate = 0.1 %

2) 20 drops = 1 milliliter

then 1 drop = 0.05 milliliter (1/20)

0.5% ketorolac tromethamine means 0.5 grams in 100 mL of solution

That is 500 mg in 100 mL ( 0.5 grams = 500 mg )

500mg ------ 100 mL

X ------ 0.05 mL ( 0.05 mL = one drop of solution)

Cross multiplying

X = (0.05mL x 500mg) / 100 mL

=0.25 mg

Active constituent would be present in each drop of the ophthalmic solution = 0.25 mg

Status
Not open for further replies.