• JavaScript
  • Node.js
  • Python
  • React
  • React Native
  • Redux
  • SQL
  • Xamarin Forms
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi, Taylor. Thanks for at least trying to update. It's quite unfortunate but the MEGA drive is actually the old course. I actually even have this bookmarked already. The courses here and information are severely out of date. Mosh even admits he does not update the content for these courses.

One reason why I requested to have access dun sa GDRIVE, was simply because akala ko updated yung course mo po sa GDRIVE, because your post says Docker, Typescript and git are included.

That said, parehas lang ba talaga nung laman nung GDRIVE mo po and dito sa publicly available MEGA drive?

Hi, Taylor. Thanks for at least trying to update. It's quite unfortunate but the MEGA drive is actually the old course. I actually even have this bookmarked already. The courses here and information are severely out of date. Mosh even admits he does not update the content for these courses.

One reason why I requested to have access dun sa GDRIVE, was simply because akala ko updated yung course mo po sa GDRIVE, because your You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. says Docker, Typescript and git are included.

That said, parehas lang ba talaga nung laman nung GDRIVE mo po and dito sa publicly available MEGA drive?
Hmmmm yeah, actually the Gdrive link is updated. Its just that, my Shared Drive was taken down by Google recently because of their new policies sa Google Workspace which is not allowing Unlimited Storage anymore. So all of my files included that one were all vanished. I'm devastated I can't retrieve the files.

That Mega link, I found it to from somewhere with the help of my brother. Pero I'm sorry that it wasn't updated. I'm trying to recover my files from my Shared Drive, but it will take a while to upload them again.

Hmmmm yeah, actually the Gdrive link is updated. Its just that, my Shared Drive was taken down by Google recently because of their new policies sa Google Workspace which is not allowing Unlimited Storage anymore. So all of my files included that one were all vanished. I'm devastated I can't retrieve the files.

That Mega link, I found it to from somewhere with the help of my brother. Pero I'm sorry that it wasn't updated. I'm trying to recover my files from my Shared Drive, but it will take a while to upload them again.
Thank you so much for responding. Wishing you the best and looking forward if any of the files can be recovered. Thank you so much!

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
piotrhm

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back