What's new

Closed Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duterte explained why he has sought stronger ties with non-traditional partners China and Russia: 'It's because they respect the sovereignty of the country which America is totally, totally, lacking...'

Oka- wait, what? They respect the sovereignty? Russia, maybe. But, China? China respects the sovereignty of the Philippines?

So, harassing the Philippine fishermen and coast guard is respecting our sovereignty? Building military outposts on the West Philippine sea is respecting our sovereignty? Refusing to recognize the Hague ruling which Philippines won is respecting our sovereignty? Never knew bullying and harassment are already considered respect.

While US' respect for sovereignty is also questionable, to make it look like China is the better ally to the Philippines is just laughable when it does not even recognize our sovereignty over the WPS in the first place. May nagbubulag-bulagan pa rin, naku po 🤷‍♂️ Pinagtatawanan na tayo, lalo na ng China.

The 'best' President talaga 🤪 'Best friend' ng China. Pati WPS kinalimutan na. Respect daw kasi yung pag-agaw ng territory ng iba. Ladies and gentlemen, palakpakan niyo naman, setting new standards for the definition of 'respect' and 'sovereignty'. The 'best' talaga.

Or not.

[References]:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

PS. Shoutout sa mga 'dilawan ka TS', 'yellowtard ka TS', 'bayaran', etc. na comments sa baba. Napaka-educated niyo nga naman na yan lang alam niyong argumento :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Matagal na issue na to pero binabalik balik nyo at ng ibang galit sa mahal na presidente natin kaya ayan sinagot na kayu. Mababaw na rason para sabihing panget na president si Tatay D, di man lang nakita ang pagbabago ng Pinas kesa sa panahon ng Dilawan sarap nyong murahin.

Duterte is a coward and a traitor (also a liar, a murderer: in a word a psychopath)!

1580186657566.png

Attachments

Matagal na issue na to pero binabalik balik nyo at ng ibang galit sa mahal na presidente natin kaya ayan sinagot na kayu. Mababaw na rason para sabihing panget na president si Tatay D, di man lang nakita ang pagbabago ng Pinas kesa sa panahon ng Dilawan sarap nyong murahin.
Matagal ngang issue pero ang tanong: kailangan bang kalimutan?

Nakaka-alarma. And yung news na ni-link ko is January 24 pa lang yan. Kitang-kita na ang pagka-bias ng President when it comes to China. Ang tapang maka-asta against US pero sa China, maamo.

Yes, may pagbabago nga sa Pinas. Nagbago nga dahil wala na sa atin ang WPS.

sarap nyong murahin
Why don't you? :ROFLMAO: Yan lang alam niyo kasi. Well, you never even provided a counter-argument, much less a strong one.

Last edited:
dapat alamin mo din kung saan to hahantong... (which is gyera if ipipilit ni digong at sa malamang ubos tayong lahat, isang bomba lang ng china tapos na.) hindi yong puro ka lang dada.

okay naman ako sa gyera pero dapat ang mga katulad nyo sa front line ma-una.

Last edited:
dapat alamin mo din kung saan to hahantong... (which is gyera if ipipilit ni digong at sa malamang ubos tayong lahat, isang bomba lang ng china tapos na.) hindi yong puro ka lang dada.
Eto na naman: the hindi-natin-kaya-sa-gyera-ang-China argument 🤷‍♂️

Nakakalimutan yata natin ang diplomatic means. Buti pa Indonesia ginamit ang Hague ruling, tayo hindi. And nabasa niyo ba yung balita? Mismo China nagsabi: "China adopts a military strategy of active defense which adheres to the principle of defense, self-defense and post-strike response. Meaning we You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.," Zhao said in July 2019. So, what's the point of being afraid? Hindi naman aatakihin ng Pinas ang China to assert sovereignty so I don't see why you always pull out the 'hindi natin kaya ang China sa giyera' card. Lumang tugtugin, lumang palusot. Wala bang bago diyan?

Matagal ngang issue pero ang tanong: kailangan bang kalimutan?

Nakaka-alarma. And yung news na ni-link ko is January 24 pa lang yan. Kitang-kita na ang pagka-bias ng President when it comes to China. Ang tapang maka-asta against US pero sa China, maamo.

Yes, may pagbabago nga sa Pinas. Nagbago nga dahil wala na sa atin ang WPS.

'sarap nyong murahin' Why don't you? Yan lang alam niyo kasi. Well, you never even provided a counter-argument, much less a strong one.
Di mo nakuha sinabi ko. It's your opinion, I do respect it. But before you judge our president make sure may naitulong ka rin sa pinas di yung dami mong sinasabi.

Tatay D:
" It is not easy to run [a country] where a citizen has so many rights,

Taiwan & HK, provinces of China, have banned the people from Wuhan from entering their places. So, what’s keeping duterte from banning them - orders from Xi? And to say that he cares for the Filipinos. Pathetic kowtower!

Di mo nakuha sinabi ko. It's your opinion, I do respect it. But before you judge our president make sure may naitulong ka rin sa pinas di yung dami mong sinasabi.

Tatay D:
It does not, however, excuse ignoring the Hague ruling or making statements that are not true. Hindi kailanman naging dahilan ang pagiging Presidente para ma-excuse ka sa pagkakamaling ginawa mo. And maling sabihin na China 'respects' our sovereignty when it does not even recognize the Hague ruling in the first place.

Eto na naman: the hindi-natin-kaya-sa-gyera-ang-China argument 🤷‍♂️

Nakakalimutan yata natin ang diplomatic means. Buti pa Indonesia ginamit ang Hague ruling, tayo hindi. And nabasa niyo ba yung balita? Mismo China nagsabi: "China adopts a military strategy of active defense which adheres to the principle of defense, self-defense and post-strike response. Meaning we You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.," Zhao said in July 2019. So, what's the point of being afraid? Hindi naman aatakihin ng Pinas ang China to assert sovereignty so I don't see why you always pull out the 'hindi natin kaya ang China sa giyera' card. Lumang tugtugin, lumang palusot. Wala bang bago diyan?
ano pa magagawa natin sa diplomatic na yan kung yung hague ruling ayaw nga sundin ng china. kahit sandamakmak pa na diplotimatic na ipapadala wala parin magbabago

Taiwan & HK, provinces of China, have banned the people from Wuhan from entering their places. So, what’s keeping duterte from banning them - orders from Xi? And to say that he cares for the Filipinos. Pathetic kowtower!

There is already a ban but, personally, I think it would be more effective if they ban every flight from China.

Who's to say that there's someone from Wuhan who flew from a different city or people who lie about their travel history. Not to mention the fact that the virus' incubation period is around 13 days so they might manifest symptoms later even if they landed on the Philippines with good health.

It does not, however, excuse ignoring the Hague ruling or making statements that are not true. Hindi kailanman naging dahilan ang pagiging Presidente para ma-excuse ka sa pagkakamaling ginawa mo. And maling sabihin na China 'respects' our sovereignty when it does not even recognize the Hague ruling in the first place.
Yun sa point ko sir. Di ko sinabing mali ka. Try mo kayang maging Presidente. Mahirap ngang maging estudyante eh HAHHA

Tatay D:
I don't know how old you are but I guess you did not live the Marcos martial law and the atrocities committed at that time... I hope, one day you realize what you are saying and praising!

ano pa magagawa natin sa diplomatic na yan kung yung hague ruling ayaw nga sundin ng china. kahit sandamakmak pa na diplotimatic na ipapadala wala parin magbabago
Yan yung problema sa mga pinoy. Give up agad when their are other ways. Diplomatic means do not just involve asserting the Hague ruling. We have other allies, for example. Kaya pinagtatawanan tayo. First round pa lang, give up na.

I don't know how old you are but I guess you did not live the Marcos martial law and the atrocities committed at that time... I hope, one day you realize what you are saying and praising!
Tama ka jan. Salamat sa pag respeto ng opinyon ko sir. I do respect your opinion too. Alam ko namang mahirap ang sinapit noon kaya kayu may pagdududa kay Tatay D. Tingnan nalang natin kung ano talaga ang mangyayari sa Pinas.

There is already a ban but, personally, I think it would be more effective if they ban every flight from China.

Who's to say that there's someone from Wuhan who flew from a different city or people who lie about their travel history. Not to mention the fact that the virus' incubation period is around 13 days so they might manifest symptoms later even if they landed on the Philippines with good health.
yes, it should be implemented for the whole china... the problem it's almost too late already! Especially that we know now that the virus will spread from people before they show any symptoms!
Yesterday there was still luxury cruise ships full of chinese docking in Subic and Palawan

Yan yung problema sa mga pinoy. Give up agad when their are other ways. Diplomatic means do not just involve asserting the Hague ruling. We have other allies, for example. Kaya pinagtatawanan tayo. First round pa lang, give up na.
name that allies...
U.S lang alam ko at tahimik lang sila nung sinabi ni duterte na ba-back-up ba kayo if ge-gyerahin nya china.

Yun sa point ko sir. Di ko sinabing mali ka. Try mo kayang maging Presidente. Mahirap ngang maging estudyante eh HAHHA
If our leader is stressed and pressured running a country, understandable. Pero huwag naman sanang magbitaw ng mga salitang hindi pinag-isipan. Hindi magandang impluwensya ang isang leader who acts before thinks. Pati Pilipinas nadadamay sa ginagawa niya kaya dapat mag-ingat siya palagi.

Status
Not open for further replies.