What's new

Closed Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duterte explained why he has sought stronger ties with non-traditional partners China and Russia: 'It's because they respect the sovereignty of the country which America is totally, totally, lacking...'

Oka- wait, what? They respect the sovereignty? Russia, maybe. But, China? China respects the sovereignty of the Philippines?

So, harassing the Philippine fishermen and coast guard is respecting our sovereignty? Building military outposts on the West Philippine sea is respecting our sovereignty? Refusing to recognize the Hague ruling which Philippines won is respecting our sovereignty? Never knew bullying and harassment are already considered respect.

While US' respect for sovereignty is also questionable, to make it look like China is the better ally to the Philippines is just laughable when it does not even recognize our sovereignty over the WPS in the first place. May nagbubulag-bulagan pa rin, naku po 🤷‍♂️ Pinagtatawanan na tayo, lalo na ng China.

The 'best' President talaga 🤪 'Best friend' ng China. Pati WPS kinalimutan na. Respect daw kasi yung pag-agaw ng territory ng iba. Ladies and gentlemen, palakpakan niyo naman, setting new standards for the definition of 'respect' and 'sovereignty'. The 'best' talaga.

Or not.

[References]:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

PS. Shoutout sa mga 'dilawan ka TS', 'yellowtard ka TS', 'bayaran', etc. na comments sa baba. Napaka-educated niyo nga naman na yan lang alam niyong argumento :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Tama ka jan. Salamat sa pag respeto ng opinyon ko sir. I do respect your opinion too. Alam ko namang mahirap ang sinapit noon kaya kayu may pagdududa kay Tatay D. Tingnan nalang natin kung ano talaga ang mangyayari sa Pinas.
wait and see... no sorry, I don't want to wait and see what will happen to this country! After duterte term it will be as ruined as Marawi!
I hope for a people power but I doubt this will happen, not because duterte is popular (he is not, the surveys are just propaganda) but because too many Filipinos prefer to sit on the fence and wait and see... or like duterte are coward!

“The tyranny of some is possible only through the cowardice of others.”
- Jose Rizal

BTW, babae ako!

Last edited:
name that allies...
U.S lang alam ko at tahimik lang sila nung sinabi ni duterte na ba-back-up ba kayo if ge-gyerahin nya china.
Research ka naman kahit kaunti, why don't you? Oh, well, eto na po: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

US, Japan and Australia even encouraged the Philippines regarding the Hague ruling. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

And magbibigay naman ng tulong kung may nanghingi. Ang tanong: nanghingi ba ang Presidente ng tulong sa mga bansang ito bukod sa US? Pero wala eh: "When the ruling came out, we did not ask the international community to support us anymore. We dropped the ball," Carpio You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. on July 12 this year. Sa isang salita lang ng China, nag-give up tayo regarding sa WPS.

Last edited:
Research ka naman kahit kaunti, why don't you? Oh, well, eto na po: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

US, Japan and Australia even encouraged the Philippines regarding the Hague ruling. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
naku po rappler....
alam na ng mga pinoy kung anong pinaggagawa nyan..
isa ka pala sa mga fake news ng media na yan 😂

naku po rappler....
alam na ng mga pinoy kung anong pinaggagawa nyan..
isa ka pala sa mga fake news ng media na yan 😂
Ayaw mo rappler? Eto pa oh: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I am very curious: where do you get your infos from? Please point me to some websites not publishing "fake news" according to you. Thanks!
I would not be surprised if their knowledge is based on propaganda Facebook posts and YøùTùbé videos without verifiable and legitimate references.

Na " Zero na ang OTSO DIRETSU " kahit anong sabihin niyu , wala na kayung magagawa, Taong bayan parin ang mag dedesisyun. Magkaiba tayu ng Paniniwala pero mas titimbang ang Paniniwala sa Katotohanan. Duterte for 2022.
Wow. Basing 'truth' on a general consensus. Argumentum ad populum guy strikes again. Accepting the illogical and rejecting the logical.
giphy.gif

Attachments

Wow. Basing 'truth' on a general consensus. Argumentum ad populum guy strikes again. Accepting the illogical and rejecting the logical. slow clap
Galit kaba? Kasi ako natatawa na hahahaha , bala kayu jan, bsta ang alam ko Majority ng Pilipino Supportado si Duterte. , wala ng dilaw na makakatapak muli ng malacanang

Galit kaba? Kasi ako natatawa na hahahaha , bala kayu jan, bsta ang alam ko Majority ng Pilipino Supportado si Duterte. , wala ng dilaw na makakatapak muli ng malacanang
Galit agad? :ROFLMAO: I was merely stating my argument. Never knew that rebuttals are akin to angry statements 🤷‍♂️

I would not be surprised if their knowledge is based on propaganda Facebook posts and YôùTùbé videos without verifiable and legitimate references.
That's for sure! That's why I asked!...
Wow. Basing 'truth' on a general consensus. Argumentum ad populum guy strikes again. Accepting the illogical and rejecting the logical.
View attachment 771376
I'm 100% sure that this guy "initializing" is a ρáíd troll. I "ignored" him and never reply to him anymore. During the 7-hour election glitch, he was all over my threads... after the election, suddenly he disappeared!

duterte is the best president... kita naman dalawa lang kayu dito ni awinahe hahahahaha
'dalawa lang kayo ni awinahe therefore best president si duterte'

Wow. That's not how logic works. Let alone a formal debate. Your statement alone says so many things about you, the kindest of which is you don't even know simple logic.

I'm 100% sure that this guy "initializing" is a ρáíd troll. I "ignored" him and never reply to him anymore. During the 7-hour election glitch, he was all over my threads... after the election, suddenly he disappeared!
ang mga troll mr awinahe dito ay yung mga na bann na ... haha pasalamat ako sa mga staff dito

Let's leave them be. Let us not waste words on someone who can't even refute an argument 🤷‍♂️

Ill just leave this here.
1ae80f6.jpg

Hindi lahat ng tumutuligsa sa poon niyong si Dueterte e dilawan na hindi ba puwedeng may nakikita lang kamalian sa ginagawa ng administrasyon ngayon. Dun sa sinasabi niyo na madaming dds dito sa phc Kaya majority ng mga dds e nasa phc e dahil ano ba majority ng mga dds db nasa lower class? Pupunta kaba dito sa phc kung hindi ka nag hahanap ng mga free stuff? Do the math. Pero mag hanap kayo ng mga ibang site na tulad ng reddit ph makikita mo kung sino mga galit talaga sa administrasyon. Hanga din ako sa mga taong nandito na nagpapatuloy na ipamulat sainyo ang totoo kahit napaka useless na.

Attachments

Ill just leave this here.
View attachment 771395

Hindi lahat ng tumutuligsa sa poon niyong si Dueterte e dilawan na hindi ba puwedeng may nakikita lang kamalian sa ginagawa ng administrasyon ngayon. Dun sa sinasabi niyo na madaming dds dito sa phc Kaya majority ng mga dds e nasa phc e dahil ano ba majority ng mga dds db nasa lower class? Pupunta kaba dito sa phc kung hindi ka nag hahanap ng mga free stuff? Do the math. Pero mag hanap kayo ng mga ibang site na tulad ng reddit ph makikita mo kung sino mga galit talaga sa administrasyon. Hanga din ako sa mga taong nandito na nagpapatuloy na ipamulat sainyo ang totoo kahit napaka useless na.
Sorry magkaiba talaga siguro tayu ng pananaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.