- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls.
Recipe Inspired By You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
1. In a bowl, mix cream cheese and hot sauce until smooth.
2. Mix in chicken and Monterey Jack cheese.
3. Unroll cans of dough, separate into triangles. On a large cookie sheet, arrange the triangles in ring, dough should overlap, leaving around 5 inches in the center.
4. Layer half of the Mozzarella on each triangle closest to the ring.
5. Spoon mixture on top of the Mozzarella. Top with the rest of the Mozzarella.
6. Bring the top of the triangle over the filling and tuck the edges under the bottom layer of dough. Repeat around the ring until the entire filling is enclosed.
7. Bake at 375˚F / 190˚C for 35 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
8. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices. Serve with choice dressing.