What's new

Help Charging light turning off

Bl4cksh33p

Journeyman
bought a new chrger for my laptop. the problem ws if i charge it the charging light will be open for a few minutes only

There could be a few potential issues that may be causing the charging light to turn off quickly after plugging in your new laptop charger. Here are some possible reasons and solutions:

1. Loose Connection: Check to ensure that the plug is securely connected to both the laptop and the power outlet. A loose connection can cause the charging light to turn off quickly.

2. Overheating: If your laptop is overheating, it may stop charging to prevent further damage. Ensure that your laptop is on a flat surface to allow airflow, and keep it away from heat sources. You may also consider investing in a cooling pad to reduce the risk of overheating.

3. Battery Issues: If your laptop battery is old or damaged, it may not hold a charge as long as it used to. Consider getting a replacement battery or having it checked by a professional.

4. Charger Compatibility: Ensure that your new charger is compatible with your laptop's make and model. If the charger is not compatible, it may not charge your laptop correctly.

If you have tried the above solutions and the issue persists, it may be best to contact your laptop manufacturer or a professional for further assistance.

is it still charging your laptop even when the light turns off?if it still charging maybe there is a problem with the indicator light

mas mabuti pa dalhin mo nalang yang charger pabalik sa binilhan mo at papalitan

is it still charging your laptop even when the light turns off?if it still charging maybe there is a problem with the indicator light

actually not nah

meron ata nagti-trip open sa charging circuit boss that makes the charging process stops working
anong suspicion mo boss?

the problem was ganun tlga yung problem nya i bought na a new charger to eliminate the possibility na sir ang chrger pero ganun p din so ano suspicions mo na sira