What's new

Closed Change android phone's dpi(density) *root required*

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-_-t

Addict
Reaction
DPI or density is the size of your android phone's screen,if you feel like the size of your android phone's screen is too big for your phone or you just want it to become smaller then you came to the right thread,

Requirements: Root access,Root Explorer or any file manager with the same function ex. ES File explorer.

Steps:
•Open root explorer *if you still haven't granted the app root permissions grant it*

•Navigate through your phone's root and find /System

•Inside the System folder find build.prop

•Open using text editor

•Find this line → ro.sf.lcd_density=240 ←

•Change 240 to any number between 180 and 240 *the lower the number the smaller the size of your screen/higher the density*

•After changing save and exit

•Reboot

!!!If any of your application crashes change your density to something higher number than the density you input earlier!!!

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT MIGHT HAPPEN TO YOUR DEVICE IF YOU CHANGED ANYTHING ELSE IN YOUR BUILD.PROP OTHER THAN THE LINE I TOLD YOU TO CHANGE

screenshots:

Before & After
my28s homescreen.png
Screenshot_2017-05-07-10-19-13.png

Attachments

Note:the changes might not be that obvious in the screenshots i uploaded but the changes are more obvious if tried changing yours and see it for yourself

Bakit para saan ung pag papaliit ng dpi?? Curius lang kung ano ba talaga magagawa mo?? Anyways tnx

jian20 may mga iba kasing user na nalalakihan sa mga pindutan/UI ng phone nila kapag tinaasan mo yung density ng phone mo magmumukang malawak yung space sa screen kasi liliit yung mga pindutan magmumukang tablet na maliit yung cellphone mo

jian20 may mga iba kasing user na nalalakihan sa mga pindutan/UI ng phone nila kapag tinaasan mo yung density ng phone mo magmumukang malawak yung space sa screen kasi liliit yung mga pindutan magmumukang tablet na maliit yung cellphone mo

Ahhhhh. Now i know salamats para ka lang palang nag papalit ng resolution sa pc

jian20 pareho lang to ng magagawa mo kapag pinalitan mo yung resolution ng computer mo 800x600 malaki yung mga pindutan sa screen kapag tinaasan mo 1280x720 magiging maliit yung pindutan lalawaj tignan screen mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back