What's new

CAREER SHIFTING

Sooji

Addict
Reaction
Hello po, badly need your opinions po, I'm an arki grad and planning to have a career shift sa BPO Industry. Almost 3yrs na po ako sa construction industry as cad operator/ site architect (underboard pa po ako) and earning roughly 30k/ month depende po sa OT. Kaya lang po nawawalan na ako ng gana kase puro project base lang then after the contract mag hahanap na naman ng maaapplyan. Any thoughts po?

chatgpt response po

Shifting to the BPO industry is a good career option, especially if you're looking for stability and growth opportunities. The BPO industry is a fast-paced and dynamic industry that offers a wide range of career opportunities, from customer service to technical support, and even managerial positions. The industry is also known for its competitive salary package, benefits, and incentives.

If you decide to pursue a career in the BPO industry, it's essential to equip yourself with the right skills and knowledge. You may need to undergo training or certification to improve your communication skills, technical knowledge, and customer service skills. You can also consider taking courses, workshops, or online classes that can help you learn more about the industry and its trends.

Overall, shifting to the BPO industry can provide you with a more stable and fulfilling career path. It's essential to do some research and determine which role fits your skills and career goals best. You can also consult with professionals in the industry to learn more about the opportunities available and the skills necessary to succeed.

projects naman talaga ang nature ng arki, sa government ka lumipat boss kahit alang project meron pa-sweldo

Ramdam na ramdam kita paps ganyan problema ko ngayun, minsan matetengga ka ng ilang buwan bago ka magka project ulet

I have done that..ok lng mag career shift as long as you love what you are doing..kasi there are many pros and cons about it..but f you are looking for stability yeah I have similar opinion to others that you go for the govt..