What's new

Help Can't access a specific website after switching to Converge

Meowwwww

Leecher
Hello!! It's my first time here and tanong lang sana if bakit kaya hindi ko maaccess ung isang website na gamit ko sa work to file my leaves after I switched to Converge. I already tried all TS na nakita ko sa google, DNS palit, flush DNS, clear history/cache, restart modem, etc. Pero ayaw nya talaga maaccess. May kawork naman ako na nakaConverge pero naoopen nya. Please help po, salamat.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing a specific website after switching to Converge. It can be frustrating when you've tried various troubleshooting steps with no success. Let's see if we can figure out a solution together.

Firstly, it's worth checking if the website you're trying to access is accessible from other devices or networks. If your coworker, who is also on Converge, can access the website without any issues, it suggests that the problem might be specific to your setup.

Since you've already tried some common troubleshooting steps, let's explore a few more possibilities:

1. Try using a different web browser: Sometimes, certain websites may have compatibility issues with specific browsers. So, trying an alternative browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Edge could help resolve the problem.

2. Disable any VPN or proxy: If you have any virtual private network (VPN) or proxy settings enabled, try disabling them temporarily and check if you can access the website. VPNs and proxies can sometimes interfere with website access.

3. Check your firewall and antivirus settings: Sometimes, overly strict firewall or antivirus settings can block access to certain websites. Ensure that the website isn't blocked by any security software on your computer or router.

4. Contact Converge customer support: If all else fails, it might be worth reaching out to Converge customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide specific guidance or investigate if there's any network-related issue causing the problem.

Remember to provide Converge customer support with as much information as possible, such as the specific website you're having trouble with, any error messages you encounter, and the troubleshooting steps you've already tried. This will help them better understand the issue and assist you accordingly.

I hope these suggestions help you get back to accessing your work website. Let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with!