What's new

Help (.) Symbol not recognized on the website

Gilvel9999

Eternal Poster
Hi guys sana may maka help din nito try to look at it online pero wala ako mahanap.

I was trying to log in sa online portal ng work using the universal website na puwede i access sa labas to check schedules and post of my co-workers nag change pass ako recently kasi required naman sya then yung numeric password ko is 936.936. Na ini enter ko sa right side ng keyboard na puro number okay sya sa work and okay din sa ibang ka work ko sa phone na di gumawa nun pero sakin ayaw talaga i recognise yung pass pag dito na sa phone ko.

Any idea or help please

Hi there! It seems like you're having trouble logging into your work's online portal using your phone because it does not recognize your numeric password. Let's try to troubleshoot this issue.

First, make sure that you have entered the password correctly. Double-check the sequence of numbers and ensure that there are no spaces or additional characters. It's also worth trying to enter the password using the numeric keypad on your phone, if it has one, as this may provide more accurate input.

If you're certain that you have entered the password correctly and it still doesn't work, there might be an issue with the website's compatibility with mobile devices. Some websites and portals are designed to work better on desktop computers than on mobile devices. In this case, you can try accessing the online portal using a computer or a laptop to see if the password works there.

If the password works on a computer but not on your phone, it could be a compatibility issue between the website and your phone's browser. Try clearing your browser's cache and cøøkíés, then restart your phone and attempt to log in again. If this doesn't resolve the issue, you may want to try using a different browser or updating your current browser to the latest version.

If none of the above solutions work, it would be best to reach out to your company's IT support or the website's technical support team for further assistance. They will have the expertise to investigate the issue and provide you with a solution.

I hope this helps, and good luck with resolving the issue!