What's new

Help Can you teach me how to install udp2raw tunnel?

T O J i

Nöté Deóbfuscâte♎
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Can you teach me how to install udp2raw tunnel on my virtual private server with further explanation?

Sure! Here's how to install udp2raw tunnel on a virtual private server:

1. First, make sure your VPS is running a Debian-based operating system like Ubuntu. Connect to your VPS via SSH using a terminal.

2. Install some dependencies:

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install -y gcc make openssl libssl-dev wget

3. Download the latest version of udp2raw from their GitHub repository:

Code:
wget https://github.com/wangyu-/udp2raw-tunnel/releases/download/20200418.0/udp2raw_binaries.tar.gz

4. Extract the downloaded archive:

Code:
tar xvf udp2raw_binaries.tar.gz

5. Install the udp2raw binaries:

Code:
cd udp2raw_binaries
sudo cp udp2raw /usr/local/bin/
sudo chmod +x /usr/local/bin/udp2raw

6. Test the installation by running the following command:

Code:
udp2raw -s -l0.0.0.0:8888 -r <remote server IP address>:8889 --raw-mode faketcp

This will start the udp2raw server and listen for incoming traffic on port 8888. Replace <remote server IP address> with the IP address of the server you want to forward traffic to.

7. Leave the terminal window open and test the udp2raw tunnel by using another terminal window to send traffic to the udp2raw server:

Code:
echo "test message" | nc -u <your VPS IP address> 8888

This will send the message "test message" to the udp2raw server running on your VPS.

8. Check if the traffic is forwarded to your remote server by running the following command on your remote server:

Code:
nc -u -l 8889

This will listen for incoming traffic on port 8889. If everything is set up correctly, you should see "test message" appear in the terminal window.

That's it! You have successfully installed udp2raw tunnel on your VPS and tested it by forwarding traffic to another server.

maghapon na yan boss masisiran ng bait yang si bot.. hehehehe joke lang masyado kayong siryuso eh..

try in try balitan neo nalang ako kung na perfect neo na mga maters..

Back