What's new

Can u guys give me some ideas para sa gift kay partner this upcoming anniversary namen?

holishitdude

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
hello guy may 2 years na kame ng partner ko this JUNE and i need your ideas sa mga pwdeng ibigay na gifts or suprise kay gf hihi thanks a lot

according to my AI assistant

1. Bouquet of flowers with her favorite scented candle
2. Subscription to her favorite beauty box
3. Personalized photo album with a collection of your memories
4. A jewelry piece that she has been wanting for a while
5. A weekend getaway to a nearby destination
6. Personalized message in a bottle
7. A relaxing spa experience
8. A designer watch or handbag
9. A cooking class voucher or home cooking meal kit
10. A pair of tickets to a musical or concert she likes.
11. A Romantic dinner in a Romantic Restaurant

Remember that the most important part of any gift is the thought and effort you put into it, and you know your girlfriend best. Take note of her interests, hobbies, and things that she's been wanting for a while, and that will help you choose the perfect gift that she will appreciate and cherish.

Last edited:
coloring book TS! especially para sa adults. napaka solid non for mental health. :>

Para sakin TS masok ung consumables! Kesa mga kung ano ano, or treat mo sa mga kainan na Hindi usual nyo na pinuntahan, or something new

Kung may budget ka pwede kang magtry sa mga joiners group, for example day tour to Baguio ot 2D1N sa magandang beach. If your gf likes to travel, this would be good. Personally, I would like this kind of gift. This is just a suggestion, hindi kasi nakainclude if ano ang mga likes ng GF mo. Only you would know.