What's new

Can Two Broken People fix each other?

OptimusPrimeUrghUrgh

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
I know debatable ganitong topic pero can I hear yours? (ungrammatical error ahead!!!, practicing creating threads)

For me, Possible Yes, and Mostly ended up toxic relationship.
Why I answered Yes, "sometimes we find comfort for those who felt what we felt", alam na kasi natin sa part kung ano ang kanyang na feel. Dahil may similarities na kaayo mas lalo
Mo siyang tutulongan dahil you've been there before but you are still in the healing process. "Sometimes it is better to talk to someone who is going through the same problems as you, and knows exactly how you feel". On the other hand naman, How can they heal each other if they can heal themself alone, diba sabi nga nila When someone who is broken enters a new relationship, they often take and take without considering the other person, until there is nothing left of you. And then, when they realize that you have nothing left to give, they may seek out another partner. This may cause the relationship ended creating more damage.

Yep, dami ngang errors. Good on you for finding the time to practice. Keep doing it.

I agree more with your latter sentiment, kasi people really need time to heal and entering a relationship while you're still in a healing state is not ideal for me.

A relationship will not stand the test of time if both parties still have ongoing issues with themselves/past relationships and if you're going to keep being haunted by nightmares of your past, you're not going to be in a state to focus on your present and future.

You'll be the best person for someone, so focus on being that best person.

Anyway yan ay opinyon ko lang. Cheers!

kahit naman ano gawin nyo kung di talaga kayo para sa isat isa wala lang den, people come and go haha
Pero di lahat same personality at trait

Yep, dami ngang errors. Good on you for finding the time to practice. Keep doing it.

I agree more with your latter sentiment, kasi people really need time to heal and entering a relationship while you're still in a healing state is not ideal for me.

A relationship will not stand the test of time if both parties still have ongoing issues with themselves/past relationships and if you're going to keep being haunted by nightmares of your past, you're not going to be in a state to focus on your present and future.

You'll be the best person for someone, so focus on being that best person.

Anyway yan ay opinyon ko lang. Cheers!
Thank you sa pagbahagi ng opinion nyo sir.

Last edited:
This can be a recipe for a toxic relationship.

This is also a proof that people fall in love with another person because this person is a "good person" for them..
Most people will be attracted to another just because of familiarity. They will choose a person with familiar past, or with a familiar tendency of abusiveness; over a person who is objectively good and attractive. Kaya nga may mga cases na "attractive ka naman... mabait pa, pero friend lang talaga" dahil yan sa tendency to familiarity.

Moreover, there is no such thing as "broken person". These are just people who romanticize their pain, and who were disappointed with the myths surrounding love.

Last edited:
This can a recipe for a toxic relationship.

This is also a proof that people fall in love with another person because this person is a "good person" for them..
Most people will be attracted to another just because of familiarity. They will choose a person with familiar past, or with a familiar tendency of abusiveness; over a person who is objectively good and attractive. Kaya nga may mga cases na "attractive ka naman... mabait pa, pero friend lang talaga" dahil yan sa tendency to familiarity.

Moreover, there is no such thing as "broken person". These are just people who romanticize their pain, and who were disappointed with the myths surrounding love.
ahhhh😩😩😩. Thank you sa opinion idols