What's new

Trivia Can Men get pr3gnant?

wala ako problema diyan bossing, di ako religious person
What I mean importante wala sa iyo yung mga volunteers, how about let your own child do it? Para sila naman maka experience ng side effects ng surgery and all the medicine needed. Kasi simp ka sa kanila. Para mapadali ang process.

dun lang ako nag based sa sinabi mong "allowed", pag allowed kasi bossing it means merong desire mismo ang person at in-allow lang
Doesn't mean na "allowed" na may mga nag volunteer na.

What I mean importante wala sa iyo yung mga volunteers, how about let your own child do it? Para sila naman maka experience ng side effects ng surgery and all the medicine needed. Kasi simp ka sa kanila. Para mapadali ang process.
yes nga sagot ko diyan, kasi nga hindi ako religious person na dictator sa buhay ng children nila at nagre-require pa ng respeto from them
Doesn't mean na "allowed" na may mga nag volunteer na.
so anu ang in-allow boss? if wala naman palang desire or motion or request

Over generalization, again I wont go into that rabbit hole.

Now we can play word games on which is preferred words to be use. Does not change the fact that they want your children. Do you really thing children alone can decide a life altering decisions? Like surgery or puberty blockers?

Social progress nga sa mundo, and I am for progress sa kahit anong aspeto sa buhay, but this gender ideology movement promote regress. By promoting man can get *******t, and we can now identify ourselves as seasons. These things was a mental issues back then, but now we celebrate this kind of behaviour.

Parents should be the ultimate guide, their protector. Kasi nanjan pa sila sa bubung mo. Free will has also limitation, you can be free killing somoene but you wont be free with the consequences of your action. And here's the thing our brain fully develop with all the cognitive, socio-emotional, physical when pass 20+ years old. When being ãdül† na, kahit anong decision nila goods na, wala na akong paki jan.

I already made my point that wala akong sinabi that gays and lesbains don't exist. What I am against is the said movement.

Do you know who was John Money?

Importante pala sayo, ede how about let your own child do the process on castration and *******ion?

Panong naging volunteers san ka nakakuha nyang information nayan?

We should not put experiments on children.
Yes there is limitations to free will because of concience. You said that "Free will has also limitation, you can be free killing somoene but you wont be free with the consequences of your action." are you implying na people who decide who they want to be, is wrong? again it's their choicw so let them be, what is wrong with that? are you personally affected by them?

the point is "Let them be"

ikaw ba, if the social norms are reversed or the universe is reversed making Gay and Lesbian the only gender and gusto mo lalaki ka? what will u do? Ganito padin ba ang ideology mo? na u should not be what you want to be??

But we should allow conversations and not boycot those who do not stand with your point of view.
Aren't conservatives still voicing their opinions right now? Have you ever considered actually reading what the legislation said?

I hope you understand that people who relies on this legislation only wants to live in peace, not to make an opinianated statement. Frankly, this is what is toxic brought aboit by religion. Anything that they diasgree in society, they view as an act of persecution towards them. So much self-centeredness IMHO.

Aren't conservatives still voicing their opinions right now? Have you ever considered actually reading what the legislation said?

I hope you understand that people who relies on this legislation only wants to live in peace, not to make an opinianated statement. Frankly, this is what is toxic brought aboit by religion. Anything that they diasgree in society, they view as an act of persecution towards them. So much self-centeredness IMHO.
That is the point. We should voice our own opinion not boycot us.

I hope also you realized that by legislation they force people to call them by this nonsense pronounce. Religion again, kayo nanga nag agree sa akin na even circles nila, those pronounce and this so called lgbtq+++ are nonsense. We are not so weak that we view this as an act of persecution but and act against free speech. I can also say so much self-centered in them also.

Yes there is limitations to free will because of concience. You said that "Free will has also limitation, you can be free killing somoene but you wont be free with the consequences of your action." are you implying na people who decide who they want to be, is wrong? again it's their choicw so let them be, what is wrong with that? are you personally affected by them?

the point is "Let them be"

ikaw ba, if the social norms are reversed or the universe is reversed making Gay and Lesbian the only gender and gusto mo lalaki ka? what will u do? Ganito padin ba ang ideology mo? na u should not be what you want to be??
I've already said my points above. I do not have personal issues with them. In fact I have friends with the lgbtq+++ community who share conservative view with me, even sa mga left also.

I will "let them be", if they keep away from children. And not force this gender pronounce shit to people.

Now if it is reverse according to you, that our biology is gay and lesbians. Then I would stand on that ground and would be against let's say the "straight movement."

yes nga sagot ko diyan, kasi nga hindi ako religious person na dictator sa buhay ng children nila at nagre-require pa ng respeto from them
Then start now.

Di daw dictador sa buhay, but agree na ang mga lgbtq+++ movement dictates others. Lol!

so anu ang in-allow boss? if wala naman palang desire or motion or request
desire motion nga. The question is it coming from the child/parents or from the doctors who perform those surgeries?

Or even sa child nga, are they capable of making life altering decisions?

Last edited:
That is the point. We should voice our own opinion not boycot us.
So tingin mo kaya hindi na popular ang conservative view dahil na boycott? Gaya ng lahat ng natatalo, dinaya?
I hope also you realized that by legislation they force people to call them by this nonsense pronounce. Religion again, kayo nanga nag agree sa akin na even circles nila, those pronounce and this so called lgbtq+++ are nonsense. We are not so weak that we view this as an act of persecution but and act against free speech. I can also say so much self-centered in them also.
Hiw did you come up with that interpretation. Did you actually read it? Maybe it is self-centered, but it is for an intended effect for themself? Ano ba kawalan sayo if you yse the pronoun na disagree ka, parang wala naman.. what is self-centered is the tendency of conservatism to view this as if it is about them.. as if they are the rightful arbiters of what is right and wrong in society, and if they don't get their way they view it as oppression towards them.

All of these movement is about taking away the the the grey area that people abuse to oppress others(such as the remnants of colonialism), and that is exactly what your position is fighting for.

So tingin mo kaya hindi na popular ang conservative view dahil na boycott? Gaya ng lahat ng natatalo, dinaya?
That is not the issue. The issue is we all should express our sides.

Hiw did you come up with that interpretation. Did you actually read it? Maybe it is self-centered, but it is for an intended effect for themself? Ano ba kawalan sayo if you yse the pronoun na disagree ka, parang wala naman.. what is self-centered is the tendency of conservatism to view this as if it is about them.. as if they are the rightful arbiters of what is right and wrong in society, and if they don't get their way they view it as oppression towards them.

All of these movement is about taking away the the the grey area that people abuse to oppress others(such as the remnants of colonialism), and that is exactly what your position is fighting for.
Ang mawawala is free speech. Free speech allow to openly express yourself through speech. It will ever be free if your are force what you have to say. It will allow also both side to express opinions and so on.

Of course there are limits on how free can speech be, but this nonsense pronounce? Nah.

Lol! Conservative does not view this is about them. It's for all, as if conservative only are against this nonsense. Again, I can flip that, if we conservative express our view, then its view oppresions towards the left. As if.

Ang mawawala is free speech. Free speech allow to openly express yourself through speech. It will ever be free if your are force what you have to say. It will allow also both side to express opinions and so on.
Isn't it ironic how this is the same grounds Pura Luka defended herself? Ano ulit ang argument against sakanya?
This is a rephrase of what your people said:

Free speech does not excuse a person from the consequence.

Seems to me you only care about it anyway when it Is your freedom. Besides, based on the canada legislation, misgendering is only îllégâl when proven to be malicious in nature. I don't think there is such a right to be malicious protected in canada, US or Philippine constitutions. Honestly the canada laws would also have imprisoned Pura Luka if you understand it correctly.

Last edited:
Isn't it ironic how this is the same grounds Pura Luka defended herself? Ano ulit ang argument against sakanya?
This is a rephrase of what your people said:

Free speech does not excuse a person from the consequence.

Seems to me you only care about it anyway when it Is your freedom. Besides, based on the canada legislation, misgendering is only îllégâl when proven to be malicious in nature. I don't think there is such a right to be malicious protected in canada, US or Philippine constitutions. Honestly the same law would also have imprisoned Pura Luka if you understand it correctly.
Seems to me also na di mo gets ang point ko. Not just my own freedom of speech for all. Sabi ko na they can already say that pronounce to their peers, why force it to others?

Pura Luka's issues are different from this. If you look at it and understand it. You will know it's totally different. Pura Luka violated free speech through mockery and insults. On the other hand, the left violated free speech by forcing others to speak.

Conclusion ko lang. Ang ipinaglalaban ng kabilang group is ang ideology po ng gender binary bilang normal at natural. So anything na labas sa ganoon ideology, against po sila. Ang inaayawan po nila is family extinction raw. Conclusion ko din na kahit hindi man aminin, ang nakikita ko ay meron silang fear na mabago ang norms and it is a reason why ayaw po nila na mag-intrude ang mga non-binary kung ano ang normal na ginagawa sa araw-araw na nabubuhay tayo as human. Halimbawa, normal ang biologically lalake at babae na magkaroon ng procreation pagkatapos kapag mag-iintrude na po ang mga non-binary, ayaw na po nila dahil parang lumalabas na hindi naman normal ang non-binary sapagkat wala silang procreation. And anything na gagamitin ng field of science or anything para magkaroon ng procreation ang non-binary, against uli sila dahil nga for them is not normal at wala silang procreation.

Ang labas ay ini-exclude sila o dini-deny sila bilang hindi parte ng norms ang mga non-binary po, kung kaya, huwag na sila manghimasok. Kung baga, know your place. Diyan lang sila sa pwesto. Forever.

All in all, eehh.... diba? Lumalabas talaga na prejudice at discrimination na hindi nila katulad na mga gender binary po. Kung baga sila ang nasa tuktok at most important part of the society pero ang non-binary ay less important na po and not included na po.

Iyon lang ang nakikita ko. No wonder limited ang rights from non-binary po.

Kaya kung mapapansin. Ayaw nila na meron gay and lesbian marriage in a church, gay and lesbian pronounce gender, ayaw nila na sumasali ang transgender man sa sports ng lalake at ganoon din sa transgender woman sa sports ng babae....... marami silang ayaw. Pagkatapos happy sila kapag meron ilan non-gender binary na hindi ma vocal o tahimik o meron mag-aagree sa kanila. Naaalala ko, ang sasabihin nila ay "mabuti itong tao na ito, alam niya kung saan ang pwesto niya" - ganun po.

Iyan lang naman ang over all conclusion ko based sa palitan ng diskusyon dito sa topic mismo.

Nakakalungkot but that is life. I guess, iyan ang issue na hanggang ngayon ay walang solusyon.​

Last edited:
Pura Luka violated free speech through mockery and insults.
That is the same concept the misgendering legislation is enforcing.
On the other hand, the left violated free speech by forcing others to speak.
Think this sentence through...

The legislation never "forced" anyone to "speak". Both are just a distinction of malicious speech from what people are free to say. You are confusing yourself with your own wordplay.

Conclusion ko lang. Ang ipinaglalaban ng kabilang group is ang ideology po ng gender binary bilang normal at natural. So anything na labas sa ganoon ideology, against po sila. Ang inaayawan po nila is family extinction raw. Conclusion ko din na kahit hindi man aminin, ang nakikita ko ay meron silang fear na mabago ang norms and it is a reason why ayaw po nila na mag-intrude ang mga non-binary kung ano ang normal na ginagawa sa araw-araw na nabubuhay tayo as human. Halimbawa, normal ang biologically lalake at babae na magkaroon ng procreation pagkatapos kapag mag-iintrude na po ang mga non-binary, ayaw na po nila dahil parang lumalabas na hindi naman normal ang non-binary sapagkat wala silang procreation. And anything na gagamitin ng field of science or anything para magkaroon ng procreation ang non-binary, against uli sila dahil nga for them is not normal at wala silang procreation.

Ang labas ay ini-exclude sila o dini-deny sila bilang hindi parte ng norms ang mga non-binary po, kung kaya, huwag na sila manghimasok. Kung baga, know your place. Diyan lang sila sa pwesto. Forever.

All in all, eehh.... diba? Lumalabas talaga na prejudice at discrimination na hindi nila katulad na mga gender binary po. Kung baga sila ang nasa tuktok at most important part of the society pero ang non-binary ay less important na po and not included na po.

Iyon lang ang nakikita ko. No wonder limited ang rights from non-binary po.

Kaya kung mapapansin. Ayaw nila na meron gay and lesbian marriage in a church, gay and lesbian pronounce gender, ayaw nila na sumasali ang transgender man sa sports ng lalake at ganoon din sa transgender woman sa sports ng babae....... marami silang ayaw. Pagkatapos happy sila kapag meron ilan non-gender binary na hindi ma vocal o tahimik o meron mag-aagree sa kanila. Naaalala ko, ang sasabihin nila ay "mabuti itong tao na ito, alam niya kung saan ang pwesto niya" - ganun po.

Iyan lang naman ang over all conclusion ko based sa palitan ng diskusyon dito sa topic mismo.

Nakakalungkot but that is life. I guess, iyan ang issue na hanggang ngayon ay walang solusyon.​
Yup, in short, conservatives do not realize what they are fighting for is people comfroming to their (religion and conservatives) will.

Last edited:
Then start now.

Di daw dictador sa buhay, but agree na ang mga lgbtq+++ movement dictates others. Lol!
isa pa yan eh hehe di ko rin makita yang dictation na sinasabi mo or at least never experienced such a dictation
desire motion nga. The question is it coming from the child/parents or from the doctors who perform those surgeries?
nag allow nga lang sila boss eh so it is very clear that the motion does not come from them but the motion is just passed on to them for them to allow or not
Or even sa child nga, are they capable of making life altering decisions?
yung law lang naman ang pumipigil diyan bossing, nag assign si law ng age of legality but the truth is nakakapag decide na yan sila
oh i see, good to know that you're imagining both

That is the same concept the misgendering legislation is enforcing.
No its not, because it was intentional. Not the same as you let other people force to say something you should not.

Think this sentence through...

The legislation never "forced" anyone to "speak". Both are just a distinction of malicious speech from what people are free to say. You are confusing yourself with your own wordplay.
Nope I am not, you just don't understand because you are simping with the left ideology.

Yup, in short, conservatives do not realize what they are fighting for is people comfroming to their (religion and conservatives) will.
I can flip that again, in short the left do not realize what they are fight for is people conforming to their will.

isa pa yan eh hehe di ko rin makita yang dictation na sinasabi mo or at least never experienced such a dictation
I have experience anong ang dictation, but not to my parents who's practicing their religion. The left on the other hand wants to dectate what speech the want you to speak.

yung law lang naman ang pumipigil diyan bossing, nag assign si law ng age of legality but the truth is nakakapag decide na yan sila
Again with this so called law, the law is important to protect, imagine mo nga a world without law. chaos and anarchy. A childs brain is not fully develop yet, so they are still incapable of full gasp an life altering decision. Let them wait until adulthood.

I have experience anong ang dictation, but not to my parents who's practicing their religion. The left on the other hand wants to dectate what speech the want you to speak.
ah yung mga pronouns ba, di ko kino-consider yun as dictation since it is still up to you if you want to speak with somebody or not at all, if you decide or choose to speak about something that is personal to the other then the owner of the information has all the right regarding how that information be used since siya ang owner ng information nga
Again with this so called law, the law is important to protect, imagine mo nga a world without law. chaos and anarchy. A childs brain is not fully develop yet, so they are still incapable of full gasp an life altering decision. Let them wait until adulthood.
so it's still does not change the fact na si law nga talaga ang pumipigil and the fact na pinigilan it means meron capability to make decisions tas pinigilan lang

I can flip that again, in short the left do not realize what they are fight for is people conforming to their will.
that is all framing. But it is the same. Pura Luka is allowed to say nice things about religion, and kung ayaw nya, she should just keep quiet.
Conservatives are allowed to use the preferred pronoun, at kung ayaw they can also just shut up.

How is that different? It is exactly the same pero somehow you want to frame it differently to induce the fear of communism..

Conforming to their will... Hindi ko alam kung sino nag-embento ng right or left wing ideology. Ang pangit pakinggan sa taenga. Ang ginagamit ko para sa akin ay instead of right or left wing ay patriarchal and matriarchal po. The patriarchal - the masculine ambience of our society and the matriarchal - the feminine ambience in the society po.

Ang patriarchal is like gusto ng mga tao mag conform sa will ng gender binary po na para sa akin lang na hindi nakakatulong. Akin lang naman. Masyado siya rigid o hindi flexible. Naka fix po. Ito pa ang hindi maganda. Inequality po ang napapaloob sa social system po. Wala po siya equality.

If mapapansin natin po, ang binibigyan pansin lamang kung ano lang ang importante at valueble lamang sa kanila. Kung baga when it comes to social status, ang tuktok lang ang mahalaga and the rest na hindi nito katulad, excluded na po.

Katulad lang na gender binary lamang ang normal at importante, ang hindi katulad nila, malamang ay hindi na parte sa group.

"Force" naman, if ever kung true o na misunderstood. Ganun naman din sila. Nakakarinig nga ako na kapag alam nito align ang child sa feminine mismo, binubogbog ng tatay para tumino at maging tunay na lalake. Ang iba, hindi man binubogbog, hahanap sila ng way para maging tunay na lalake ang anak, kung kaya, andoon ipinapapasok nito sa military para lang maging tunay na lalake. Marami iba pa.

Yun lang naman.​