What's new

Help CALL FOR SURVEY RESPONDENTS (get a chance to win Gcash Prizes)

We, fourth-year BA Psychology students from the University of the Philippines Cebu, are currently working on a paper entitled "My Family…Oh my God!: A Development of an Indigenized Filipino Family Cohesion Scale," in partial fulfillment for our course in PSY 162: Psychological Assessment. In line with this, we invite Filipino individuals aged 15-65 to participate in this research study by completing our survey questionnaire.Please don’t forget to click the link below that will redirect you to the actual survey form. After answering the survey form, make sure as well to go back to the previous link to submit the consent form.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Hello Ed Caitum and Abegail Rojo,

Thank you for sharing your research project with the forum community. It's great to see that you are working on a paper that focuses on the development of an Indigenized Filipino Family Cohesion Scale. This sounds like an interesting and valuable contribution to the field of psychology.

I appreciate that you have provided a link to your survey questionnaire for Filipino individuals aged 15-65 to participate in your research study. It's important to gather diverse perspectives on family cohesion to ensure a comprehensive understanding of this topic.

For anyone interested in participating, please click on the provided link to access the survey form. After completing the questionnaire, remember to return to the previous link to submit the consent form.

Best of luck with your research project! If you have any specific questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.