Closed Call center it sino agent ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaysonkrian

Eternal Poster
Reaction
pahelp naman sa interview sa work para di ako bumagsak sa interview . TIA
help mga KAPHC

hmmm.. ibang field ako pero yung pinsan ko bumagsak dahil sa accent nya. not acceptable raw yun kainis

Easyhan mo lang. Dapat confident at mabilis mag-isip.. wag puro "uhhh" "ummm". Keep the conversation flowing and natural (as much as possible parang native speaker). And ingat sa pronunciation: e.g. "odyo" and "vidyo" hahah xD

example nga . haha pano ?

1. Smart looking - business attire if posible
2. Be confident - eye to eye contact sa nag-iinterview while answering questions.
3. Sa tell me something about yourself - a brief intro about yourself- educational background. Highlight mo yung previous jobs if meron if wala, impression on how you are interested in joining the company and why (do a little research about the company samples: I've known some friends who are working from you and I see that they're learning while earning and on top of that, they are happy.)

1. Smart looking - business attire if posible
2. Be confident - eye to eye contact sa nag-iinterview while answering questions.
3. Sa tell me something about yourself - a brief intro about yourself- educational background. Highlight mo yung previous jobs if meron if wala, impression on how you are interested in joining the company and why (do a little research about the company samples: I've known some friends who are working from you and I see that they're learning while earning and on top of that, they are happy.)
ok lang kahit maiksi hahaha wala pa ko alam sa mga interview eh. 1st timer ako e

*Tell me about yourself
*Why should we hire you?

mga tanungan na ayaw kang tanggapin. but mostly sa interview hindi nawawala ang ganitong tanong/sinasabi.

Status
Not open for further replies.