What's new

G·TM Bypass bandwidth throttling (fup)

guys wala na yung apn na You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. kanina lang 3:15 ng umaga hindi na ako maka connect sana temporary lang ito

nagbago na ba yung proxy kasi ayaw na talaga, please update niyo yung proxy kung napalitan na

Code:
Number: 8888
Content:
Hello! We noticed that your data usage today has been really high. We're now reducing your browsing speed to maintain quality service for all Globe users. Please be guided by our acceptable terms on fair use for browsing promos, which you can read about at surf.globe.com.ph/fup. To browse at normal speeds, you can unsubscribe from your current promo by texting STOP <PROMO> to 8888. Regular browsing rates will apply thereafter. Thanks!

Na-receive mo ba yung ganitong text message from 8888?

Kasi over na yung Internet data usage on Globe

• Causes (D*wnloading files, Watching Y*uTube videos)
Let's start...
Globe APN's

• myGlobe CONNECT - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Use this APN for d*wnloading)
  • myGlobe INET - http.globe.com.ph (Use this APN for browsing)
Under Options > Profile Management
View attachment 13963
View attachment 13962

Option 1: Using UltraSurf

Procedures
1. Connect to the Internet with APN: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. Open UltraSurf
3. Go to Proxy Settings
View attachment 13366
4. Restart UltraSurf
5. Wait until connect to server
6. Okay na yan :)

Option 2: Using Internet Speed H a c k
Procedures

1. D*wnload the attachment "Internet Speed H a c k.rar"
  2. Connect to the internet with APN: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  3. Extract the downloaded rar file.
  4. Run as administrator.
  5. Choose the "65Mbit/s (max)"
  6. Click pâtch.
  7. Go to CMD.
  8. Type "ping You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. -t" without quotes.
  9. Minimize the CMD. Don't close it.
  10. You can now browse and d*wnload. Enjoy! :)
Option 3: Using Web Proxy

Procedures
1. Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. Type the website that you want to go. (Ex. Y o u T u b e)
3. Watch a video until you bypass 800 mb/1 GB/2 GB limit.
4. Observe if 8888 will message you after you bypassed the limit. Kapag wala kang na-receive na text from 8888, it means okay na yan.
5. Pwede ka na mag-d*wnload want to sawa. Haha :ROFLMAO:

Proxifier Portable (Ready to Use)

[For Online gaming, T o r r e n t, and etc.]
1. D*wnload and extract the *.rar file.
2. Open Proxifier
3. Go to Profile > Proxification Rules...
View attachment 14084
4. Click Add...
View attachment 14085
5. Browse the application. e.g.(Online game app, T o r r e n t, etc.)
View attachment 14086
6. Then Click OK > OK
7. You can now open the application. Minimize the Proxifier.

For Globe Postp*id (Pocket WiFi) only by Seiga25
Click here to view the solution

Feedbacks about APN's, IDM, Online Gaming, T o r r e n t, etc.

nice one will try

nagana p din po b ituu mga mam/sir?
d po aq makaconnect using APN www globe com ph
Try mo wag ng magpalit ng APN :)
guys wala na yung apn na You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. kanina lang 3:15 ng umaga hindi na ako maka connect sana temporary lang ito

nagbago na ba yung proxy kasi ayaw na talaga, please update niyo yung proxy kung napalitan na
Try mo wag ng magpalit ng APN :)

Good Day! Tanong ko lang po pag ginamit ntin isa sa mga trick na yan at gumana.. ndi ba madadagdagan ang monthly payment natin dahil hindi na ang default profile na "internet.globe.com.ph" ang gamit??

Sir Yus, I tried Proxifier without changing APN pero di gumagana... :( I have lots of "connection attempt failed with error 10060" when I use utorrent. Also used configurations by Punyuru21 :( ganon pa din.

I have the Tattoo pocket wifi, with a default APN of http.globe.com.ph, when I changed it to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.www. globe. com. ph" I won't be able to browse :(

Tried ultrasurf version 1304, without changing APN, working po sya regarding capping..... hindi po ako nacap ng globe today :) thanks po...
Also tried to change APN as instructed on page 1, ok naman din po kaso di ako makabrowse sa ibang sites, not workng din po ang hola extension.

Problem lang is utorrent download, super bagal po talaga....pano po ma improve ang utorrent kung ultrasurf ang gagamitin?
Di ko magamit ang proxifier :( sinunod ko na po lahat ng settings, pero hanggang 10 kbps lang ako :( Kahit man lang mag 100 kbps, ok na po sana yun sakin :(

Nang pinalitan ko po ung Profile ng Pocket Wifi ko from "internet.globe.com.ph" to "You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now."
ay hindi na po nkaka pasok sa alin mang website ung android at tablet na nkaconnect sa Wifi ko..
Meron po bang Proxifier for android??

I'm sorry, I can only understand a little tagalog. Can someone post a step by step instruction on what to change in settings sa modem if I want to remove my daily limit? I have the 5mbps connection with a 10gig cap. everytime I get home, the internet is crawling due to the kids always using YøùTùbé nonstop.

May question po ako, pwede po b lte phone gamit ko then i changed the apn to myglobe connect as shown sa 1st page,
tapos iwwifi hotspot ko sya to connect my laptop,
and i will use proxifier with shown settings sa 1st page?

Back