- 3/4cup bbq sauce
- 1/3cup tomato sauce or chopped canned tomatoes
- 3chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/3cup honey
- 2beef paties
- 1log of goat cheese, sliced
- 2sesame buns
- 4cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 2/3cup blood orange vinegar
- 3/4cup mayo
- 2chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Start with the slaw, which can be made several hours ahead of time. Blend the vinegar, mayo, and chipotles, mix with cabbage and refrigerate until ready for use.
- For the burger glaze, blend bbq sauce, tomatoes, chipotles, and honey. Season burger patties with salt and pepper and place over med-high heat on grill. As the burgers cook, paint with about 4 coats of the glaze.
- Once they begin to approach desired doneness, move to indirect heat, add goat cheese and cover grill until cheese begins to melt.
- Toast buns lightly and assemble burgers with spicy slaw