What's new

Tutorial Buhay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you and this forum have been insulting us these past few weeks. And not to mention, you've kept us very busy. Hope you do get my point as well.
You think you have right to tell us what to do & what we should do? You
Well, you and this forum have been insulting us these past few weeks. And not to mention, you've kept us very busy. Hope you do get my point as well.
You think you're in the right place to tell us what to do & not what to do? You're not even an admin here in this forum, why act like one?

Yabang nito,akala niya siguro di nalolocate GPS mo,ipapaGang Bang ka namin
Hahaha.

Insulted you? In what way? Did we insult you by exploiting loopholes in your system? LOL! You should've done your job better. Kept you busy, you say? That's your job anyway so it's not our fault. ;)

Alright then. Why do you keep on attacking us? Seriously, what is wrong with you guys?! We are all geeks here, boys sitting on their parents' garage----coding, you know what I'm saying? So then, why use our coding abilities to do harm on other systems?

Hehe, you guys definitely have no idea how we think and how we deal with matters like this. We have countermeasures. We've been watching you, and same is true with the other forums. We are here. Do not be proud enough of what you have achieved. But honestly, you guys here are good. You've been doing a lot of mess though and we keep on fixing them. Nice try fellow geeks. Over and out. Merry Christmas. GarryHOST
idol ko na to (y),sana maging admin to dito.
Wag na mag-away..Merry Christmas to all

Alright then. Why do you keep on attacking us? Seriously, what is wrong with you guys?! We are all geeks here, boys sitting on their parents' garage----coding, you know what I'm saying? So then, why use our coding abilities to do harm on other systems?

Alright, I give up. Seriously, I don't know what the heck are you fighting for, I don't understand your motive, and lastly, I don't really care. LOL! Just have some time to waste before celebrating Christmas. Do what you wanna' do. I've had enough of you whining like a little b*tc*. Don't you have any sort of celebration going on in your office or house? Because me and my family, we're going to PARTEEEYYYY!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS ULIT MGA KA-PHC! ENJOY SA LAHAT! :ROFLMAO:

grabe. kapagod magdrive sa traffic. tapos puro ganto mababasa ko.

but anyway, marami akong biniling popcorn.

gaya ng sinabi ko Eyes Cream
kahit anung gawin mo, kahit sa anung paraan, sa huli, hahanap at hahanapan ka ng paraan para ibash. :D

You consider yourself a geek? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Great analysis. *sarcasm

Let's keep things simple. Just answer my "why" inquiry. That's all I'm asking and I will stop as soon as you provide me a good answer.
We've just put password in our tricks so we can prove that the people who is responsible for opening the file is a real PHC member,a people whos not like you,like you giving up so early.

Last edited:
ahahaha may napadpad pala na loko dito ah assuming network engineer lang ang peg. pweh! seriously??!! Get a life dude ..f*ck*ng retard jejejeje by the way MerryChristmas to all PHC Community!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.