What's new

Tutorial Buhay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, you guys definitely have no idea how we think and how we deal with matters like this. We have countermeasures. We've been watching you, and same is true with the other forums. We are here. Do not be proud enough of what you have achieved. But honestly, you guys here are good. You've been doing a lot of mess though and we keep on fixing them. Nice try fellow geeks. Over and out. Merry Christmas. GarryHOST

Hehe, you guys definitely have no idea how we think and how we deal with matters like this. We have countermeasures. We've been watching you, and same is true with the other forums. We are here. Do not be proud enough of what you have achieved. But honestly, you guys here are good. You've been doing a lot of mess though and we keep on fixing them. Nice try fellow geeks. Over and out. Merry Christmas. GarryHOST
pati ba naman dito nakaabot na rin mga ganito? hahaha! :ROFLMAO:

ulul ka. wag ka dito iba ka pala mag isip e. dun ka sa mental

But you don't have to boast about your profession para lang masabing mas superior ka. Hope you get my point. (y)

But you don't have to boast about your profession para lang masabing mas superior ka. Hope you get my point. (y)
Well, you and this forum have been insulting us these past few weeks. And not to mention, you've kept us very busy. Hope you do get my point as well.

Well, you and this forum have been insulting us these past few weeks. And not to mention, you've kept us very busy. Hope you do get my point as well.
Insulted you? In what way? Did we insult you by exploiting loopholes in your system? LOL! You should've done your job better. Kept you busy, you say? That's your job anyway so it's not our fault. ;)

Hehe, you guys definitely have no idea how we think and how we deal with matters like this. We have countermeasures. We've been watching you, and same is true with the rother forums. We are here. Do not be proud enough of what you have achieved. But honestly, you guys here are good. You've been doing a lot of mess though and we keep on fixing them. Nice try fellow geeks. Over and out. Merry Christmas. GarryHOST

welcome to phc. merry christmas too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.