What's new

Bot- drop letter for school

Kilalamoko

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
give me an drop letter for school for college student.

Code:
Subject: Request for Course Drop

Dear [Instructor's Name],

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally request approval to drop [Course Name] for the current semester. Unfortunately, I am facing unforeseen challenges that have impacted my ability to manage my coursework effectively.

I have carefully considered this decision and believe that dropping the course is the best course of action for me at this time. I understand the importance of completing all coursework, and I am committed to retaking the course in the future to ensure I grasp the material thoroughly.

I appreciate your understanding and am willing to discuss this further if needed. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

[Your Full Name]
[Your Student ID]
[Your Contact Information]

Code:
Subject: Request for Course Drop

Dear [Instructor's Name],

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally request approval to drop [Course Name] for the current semester. Unfortunately, I am facing unforeseen challenges that have impacted my ability to manage my coursework effectively.

I have carefully considered this decision and believe that dropping the course is the best course of action for me at this time. I understand the importance of completing all coursework, and I am committed to retaking the course in the future to ensure I grasp the material thoroughly.

I appreciate your understanding and am willing to discuss this further if needed. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

[Your Full Name]
[Your Student ID]
[Your Contact Information]
Thank you po, 1 year na kasi ako hindi nakapag take sa course ko po, dahil talaga sa mga life challenge & also malayo rin ang campus. pwedi po ba di ko na lagyan ng student ID di kasi ako binigyan ng ID & also instuctor's name din di ko na kilala. since the begin sa college ko stop agad. like ganoon

Thank you po, 1 year na kasi ako hindi nakapag take sa course ko po, dahil talaga sa mga life challenge & also malayo rin ang campus. pwedi po ba di ko na lagyan ng student ID di kasi ako binigyan ng ID & also instuctor's name din di ko na kilala. since the begin sa college ko stop agad. like ganoon
opo, pwede naman, pero pasenya na di ko alam ang mga ganyan, 15 years na kasi ako nakagraduate tapos di pa masyado computerized noon.