[Email Address]
[Phone Number]
[Date]

[Recipient's Name]
[Company Name]
[Company Address]
[City, State, Zip Code]

Dear [Recipient's Name],

I am writing to formally announce my resignation from my position at [Company Name], effective immediately. This decision has not been an easy one, but due to personal reasons, I must step down from my role without providing a notice period or facilitating a turnover process.

I want to express my gratitude for the opportunities and experiences I have gained during my time at [Company Name]. I have learned a lot and am thankful for the support and guidance I have received from my colleagues.

I apologize for any inconvenience my sudden departure may cause, and I am willing to assist in transitioning my responsibilities as much as possible within the limited timeframe. Please let me know how I can help during this transition period.

I will ensure all my current tasks are completed to the best of my ability before my departure and will return any company property in my possession promptly.

Thank you for understanding my situation. I appreciate the support and opportunities provided to me during my tenure at [Company Name].

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

Status
Not open for further replies.