What's new

BIBLE VERSE POSTING#1

I spread out my hands to you; I thirst for you like a parched land.
Psalm 143:6

Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out.
Proverbs 10:9

I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread.
Job 23:12

Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.
Mark 13:11

No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
Matthew 6:24

So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard?
Galatians 3:5

For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.
Mark 10:45

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
1 Corinthians 13:4-5

However, as it is written: What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived — the things God has prepared for those who love him.
1 Corinthians 2:9

1623165417487.png

Attachments