What's new

Help Best phone that have the best camera

Yuuji-kun

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Iphone ba talaga, or baka sa android may alam kayo. mas maganda kung budget phone kung meron haha

When it comes to mobile phones with great cameras, both iPhones and Android phones have their own strengths and weaknesses. iPhones are known for their consistently good image quality, especially in low-light situations, and their straightforward and easy-to-use camera app. On the other hand, there are many Android phones that offer more camera features and customization options than iPhones, as well as larger sensors and higher megapixel counts.

If you are looking for a budget phone with a good camera, some great options to consider include the Google Pixel 4a, which has an impressive camera and costs less than $400, and the OnePlus Nord, which has a quad-camera setup and starts at around $350. Other budget-friendly options with good cameras include the Moto G Power, the Samsung Galaxy A52, and the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro.

Ultimately, the best phone with the best camera for you will depend on your personal preferences and priorities. I suggest doing some research on the camera features and specs of various phone models, as well as reading reviews from other users, to help you make an informed decision.

Kung camera ang hanap, sad to say iPhone and best choice.

➡️You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.⬅️
Soul Calibre | Guardian Angel
"Life is TOUGH but I don't give a shit because I know I am AWESOME"

Infininix Techo 7 Pro. budget phone.
6/64.

pero pag camera Iphone at Samsung phones lang.

Kung picture yung iPhone ngayon medyo aggressive yung processing ng mga photos at lowlights pero sa videos the best pa rin. Overall iPhone pero kung photos lang yung Pixel mas maganda para sakin, natural looking pero on par rin yung Samsung ngayon.