What's new

Trivia Being Woke 2024

Simple does not make it right. Society is just complicated.
That's true. But in reality it's very simple how to describe women until the gender ideology nonsense with is based on pseudo-science.

Wala nmn tutol sa traditional genders. Ano sinasabi mong preference? Un bang preference ng conservative which extends beyond themself and extend it to others they feel they have the authority to control? Authority to label anything different as evil? There is many reason to be against that kung ethics ang basis.
Wala daw tutol sa traditional genders. Said that to the woke mob. Conservative does not control we basically base our view with reality and science. What constitute the truth doon kami not by psuedo-science.

See, that is the problem. Because, Somehow you assigned nonconformance to traditional gender is wrong, and that makes you feel justified shove your belief and interests on others. This is not much different from the old issues like prejudice against tattooed people and prejudice against atheists. These are countercultures that transformed into subcultures. Currently, acceptable na ito kasi "wla naman sila sinasaktan." The goal of the lgbt movement is for their counterculture to be be merely a subculture of the mainstream.

If you step back just a little bit, it is really not threatening to the mainstream tradition and the social fabric. Vast majority still share the same view as you have. "Anti-woke" really is just paranoia concocted by conservative pundits based on religion however they try to confuse everyone.
Why wouldn't I shove my beliefs to others. Are you not doing so? Or are not the woke mob doing so?

Of course may mga bagay na naging subcultures kasi mali naman talaga ang paratang sa issues ike tattoo and atheism. But gender issues are different kasi naapektohan mga bata at naapektohan kung ano ang tunay na science practice.

Kahit kuno minority lang ang Woke Mob(I doubt that). I care for the truth and what constitute reality so I am always agains it. It's not paranoia when the practice of true science is at stake.

ah yung pag hingi ng equality? discrimination pala ang equality? kasi pagka-alam ko discrimination is inequality
equality is just a facade to what the woke after. those who shout equality or tolerance only applies to them.

so all those countries that equalizes genders are making the wrong choices?
why are we on national level? we are talking only to family issues. as long as the national level protects both then I am good. but mostly sa west favors the woke mob.

Last edited:
equality is just a facade to what the woke after. those who shout equality or tolerance only applies to them.
hehe but countries are starting to recognize the equality boss, para sa kanila that equality is genuine so that makes you an isolated case
why are we on national level? we are talking only to family issues. as long as the national level protects both then I am good. but mostly sa west favors the woke mob.
kasi boss di pwede isang family lang, worldwide issue yang gender, the country is the one making the choices and not family, kaya nga equality is being fought at the national level, hindi sa family lang

hehe but countries are starting to recognize the equality boss, para sa kanila that equality is genuine so that makes you an isolated case
you mean countries that majority of the governing bodies are leftist? Of course they are "recognizing genuine equality".

kasi boss di pwede isang family lang, worldwide issue yang gender, the country is the one making the choices and not family, kaya nga equality is being fought at the national level, hindi sa family lang
I don't remember saying national level. Ikaw lang ata ang nag raise ng issue nayan.

ang choice na sinabi ko to Kaplok is within family issues between a child and a parent.

you mean countries that majority of the governing bodies are leftist? Of course they are "recognizing genuine equality".
gender equality is being faught in almost all countries bossing so it doesn't care about leftist presence
I don't remember saying national level. Ikaw lang ata ang nag raise ng issue nayan.
ang choice na sinabi ko to Kaplok is within family issues between a child and a parent.
haha edi useless yung quote function ng forum

hat's true. But in reality it's very simple how to describe women until the gender ideology nonsense with is based on pseudo-science.
maraming problema sa mundo ang dul;ot nag pagsisimplify ng mga kumplikadong bagay. Yan nga ang pagkakamali ng mga diktador throughout history. kaya be careful with that. You keep on saying psuedo-science ang stance ng lgbt. do you have any scientific proof na females and males should behave the way mainstream society dictates? o you just base this loosely on the science proving the difference between male and females?

maraming problema sa mundo ang dul;ot nag pagsisimplify ng mga kumplikadong bagay. Yan nga ang pagkakamali ng mga diktador throughout history. kaya be careful with that. You keep on saying psuedo-science ang stance ng lgbt. do you have any scientific proof na females and males should behave the way mainstream society dictates? o you just base this loosely on the science proving the difference between male and females?
At marami ding mga simpleng bagay na nagiging complicated. And what is a woman is one of them. Can you give an example the diktador throughout history?

Do you know the true story John Money experiment? His so called experiment was used as the bedrock of gender and identity ideology that has captured the western world.

claim lang ng it does pero ala naman pinakitang justification hay nako
Thats the point. The left are making it sure that it will be legislate. Same goes here in the Philippines.

Thats the point. The left are making it sure that it will be legislate. Same goes here in the Philippines.
so anu nga ang importance ng left? kasi ako promoter ako ng gender pero i don't need it to know na left pala pasimuno, i promote gender since nakikita ko na meron discrimination from the religious sector, i really don't need to know about left, so anung relate ng left dito sa pagka global ng gender mainstreaming?

so anu nga ang importance ng left? kasi ako promoter ako ng gender pero i don't need it to know na left pala pasimuno, i promote gender since nakikita ko na meron discrimination from the religious sector, i really don't need to know about left, so anung relate ng left dito sa pagka global ng gender mainstreaming?
The left leaning politicians are liberals. Opposite to conservative/republicans.

current events lang boss, based on current events, i can show a news article or mamasyal at explain kung anu lang na-observe sa surroundings

ayoko magsabi ng "this is the right thing', kasi suggestion na yan eh, gusto ko na manggaling sa kanya lahat ng decision for as long as aware lang siya sa consequences, right for me might be wrong for him so mas mabuti na manggaling talaga sa kanya mismo ang judgement, ayoko sabihin niya na "yan kasi tinuro sakin"
Really?? Current events? How old is ur child nb para maintindihan nya ung mga news articles na sinasabi mo or ung mga current events?

Ung mga vaccines ng anak mo did u decide that for him/her or winait mo makapag decide sya kung gusto nea or ayaw nea?

Tinuturuan mo ba ng pag po at opo or hinayaan mo lang sya until sya mismo magsabi?

Or ung name nea u decided on it kung girl or boy name din?

Somehow gets ko na mrs mo why nagkakadiskusyon kayo about parenting 😁

Really?? Current events? How old is ur child nb para maintindihan nya ung mga news articles na sinasabi mo or ung mga current events?
no need ko na alamin boss since siya na mismo ang hihingi ng explanation sa na-observe niya sa surroundings, pag current events kasi boss di lang yan national level, surroundings lang yan that may include simple events in the house
Ung mga vaccines ng anak mo did u decide that for him/her or winait mo makapag decide sya kung gusto nea or ayaw nea?
in cases of vaccines boss, kasama pa yan sa responsibility ng parents just like pagkain at education, maari akong magka problema sa batas niyan, as compared dun sa gender
Tinuturuan mo ba ng pag po at opo or hinayaan mo lang sya until sya mismo magsabi?
uy against ako diyan, at maski di ako against diyan di pa rin ako magtuturo niyan since the law does not prescribe such responsibilities
Or ung name nea u decided on it kung girl or boy name din?
the law prescribe registration of births which requires naming the child so law abiding kamo
Somehow gets ko na mrs mo why nagkakadiskusyon kayo about parenting 😁
oo nga kasi gusto niya turuan ng culture and religion

I get what you are saying. Pero you are not being critical about many things. Sa usaping gender, how do you assign a certain action good or bad? What consequences are there? Hindi ba lahat ng maisip mo is a function of a social constructs in society. We are enabling these social constructs to control how people live, how people abuse each other simply because they are different. We are normalizing judging each other against our own subjective experience.
You’re still not getting what Im saying. A boy acting all girly or a girl being boyish is not a bad thing. Just as being gay, lesbian and all those letters isnt bad. Its just different, which again is not a bad thing. The assumption na teaching kids oh how a certain gender acts is a bad thing is ridiculous. They can act different all they want. They can be gay and all and thats fine. Im all for being more accepting sa lgbtq..im against any kind of abuse towards them…
Just to remind you again, from a third person perspective, there is an 83% chance that the parent is abusive in this scenario. More importantly, we should stop seeing parenting as an authority. What you said is nor exactly true. The only objectively true thing exclusive to parents is the obligation, not the authority.
Gets ko yun.. and again.. i dont like anyone being abused regardless of what they’re identity. Im all for acceptance of it.

Obligation it is. But still, the parents have more obligation towards their child than anyone else basta walang abuse.
I see why this sounds rediculous to you. You still think of a woman as a "female human". But, being a woman is also a role. Out of every definition of a woman, mas marami ay role rather than a biological traits. These gender movements are pushing the idea to decouple woman from female, because womanhood plays more societal roles beyond procreation.
And whats wrong with referring to a woman as “an ãdül† human female”?? Thats not merely referring to them in terms of child bearing or sa pro creation….isang aspect lang yan. Im not undermining kung ano ang roles nila sa society… they can even go beyond ung mga traditional roles pa nga and still, they can be a woman..

haha nakakatawa to dati ang woke is like you are awoken from the lies and conspiracy of society or country not this lgtb+nokia3310rgblights

it means yung consipracy theories noon ang nangyayari na ngayon hehe
nagiging iba na kase ang meaning ngayon haha parang before you became woke you need to be a member of lgtb+nokia3310rgblights communities haha what are they fighting for

nagiging iba na kase ang meaning ngayon haha parang before you became woke you need to be a member of lgtb+nokia3310rgblights communities haha what are they fighting for​

Same opportunities and be part of the norms po. Not in a sense na nasa mababang antas lang po ng lipunan. Subculture lang po kase sila. And so mas malawak at mataas pa rin ang opportunities sa mundo ng heterosexual po at hindi naman masisi sapagkat in our society, ang normal at ang culture talaga is heterosexual as acceptable sexual preference sa lahat. I mean kahit mix homosexual sa mundo ng heterosexual po, mataas pa rin ang opportunities at rights when it comes to heterosexual po. Ganun.

Ang subculture ng LGBT po is you know? Hindi naman iyan pwede gumawa ng sariling government iyan.​