What's new

Trivia Being Woke 2024

Like I said, pagtuturo…a parent teaching or informing their child on how a boy or a girl should act..no compelling just teaching.. abuse nb for you ang pagtuturo??
that's still abuse, we can't teach how a boy should act because it is very subjective, there is no universally accepted rule for it, we teach how societies view such acts instead of enforcing how we think a boy should act to others, they are entitled to think differently, let's focus on facts and what can be observed in every society, if you act like this how will society react to such act, never suggest a correct act because that's only what you think is correct, ika nga very subjective

that's still abuse, we can't teach how a boy should act because it is very subjective, there is no universally accepted rule for it, we teach how societies view such acts instead of enforcing how we think a boy should act to others, they are entitled to think differently, let's focus on facts and what can be observed in every society, if you act like this how will society react to such act, never suggest a correct act because that's only what you think is correct, ika nga very subjective
Bakit ba galit na galit kayo when i talk about a parent teaching his own child???

The parent can teach his child and the child can decide to either accept or reject what he or she was thought.. teaching pa lang inaassume nyo na agad na may pamimilit na agad.. u teach ur kid to be nice and kung ayaw nea then ur kid’s an assh0le.. u teach ur son about how boys act and kung feeling nea di sya ganon then he’s gay.

And pano mo gagawin yang what is observed in every society when every society is different?

Never suggest?? Even suggesting sa sariling anak masama na pala… we can suggest all we want sa mga anak natin…but that does not mean na we cant be wrong.. pd tayong magkamali.. pd din mga anak natin magkamali.. suggesting things eh part lang na conversation between a parent and a child.. part lang yan ng parenting…

Ikaw lemme ask u.. may anak k nb? I forgot na if i asked u that before na eh

Bakit ba galit na galit kayo when i talk about a parent teaching his own child???

The parent can teach his child and the child can decide to either accept or reject what he or she was thought.. teaching pa lang inaassume nyo na agad na may pamimilit na agad.. u teach ur kid to be nice and kung ayaw nea then ur kid’s an assh0le.. u teach ur son about how boys act and kung feeling nea di sya ganon then he’s gay.

And pano mo gagawin yang what is observed in every society when every society is different?

Never suggest?? Even suggesting sa sariling anak masama na pala… we can suggest all we want sa mga anak natin…but that does not mean na we cant be wrong.. pd tayong magkamali.. pd din mga anak natin magkamali.. suggesting things eh part lang na conversation between a parent and a child.. part lang yan ng parenting…

Ikaw lemme ask u.. may anak k nb? I forgot na if i asked u that before na eh
hehe actually you've pointed out clearly na di yun pamimilit since pwede pa din i-reject ni bata yan, and yang parenting style na yan ang most common or conventional talaga, itong argument ko is parenting style ko lang din which is very much unpopular, di mo pinipilit pero pini-persuade mo eh, the power of suggestion kumbaga, ako kasi di ako nagsa-suggest, i am more of explaining dun sa bata, kung ito ang gagawin mo eto naman possible na mangyayari sayo, ganyan lang talaga ako explain lang walang suggest, kasi i want the child to learn how to analyze the different consequences that i present, by the time na tatanungin siya bakit niya ginawa ang something ayoko na maging answer niya is yan ang turo sa akin, actually nag-aaway kami ni misis diyan since conventional gusto niya eh, eh ako nag-e-explain lang sa bawat acts na pipili-in ayoko mag suggest

Tama ba ako ng pagkakaintindi ko? Sa explaination ay lumalabas na ang pwede ituro sa bata ay ang kung ano ang preferred na gender lamang na lalake at babae, I meant ang ideas na iinject sa bata ay iyon lamang ang ituturo but not advisable kapag ideas ng LGBT ang ituturo sa bata dahil consider ito ini-impose na hindi naman dapat?

So all in all, ang lumalabas is ayaw ng tao na espread out ang ideas o huwag daw mag-impose ng ideas to the little children from LGBT sapagkat sila lang ang pwede magturo kung ano ideas ang applicable sa bata at preferred na gender na lalake at babae?

Iyon ang pagkakaintindi ko. So it means gusto ng mga tao ay ideas ng heterosexual as a whole. Kung baga iyon ang gusto na ituro at iinject. Ganun lang ka simple.​

Last edited:
Like I said, pagtuturo…a parent teaching or informing their child on how a boy or a girl should act..no compelling just teaching.. abuse nb for you ang pagtuturo??
No. The thing is you are painting an unrealistic scenario of a child innocently preferring to be a girl despite being being a boy, and a parent or a teacher informing them to behave properly, otherwise the child will become homosexual. That is not how they become homosexual.
And second, let say the child is already showing signs na confirmed na, do you think one time na sasabihin ni parent or teacher kung ano ang proper will make any difference? How about the second? At what point have they crossed the line between informing ang compelling?
Kalikutan? At 15mos? I have two daughters.. malilikot sila until they were 5 or 6 especially ung bunso ko..pero never nagcrossed sa isip ko na baka “lalake” sila.. again same as ashera na mention ng “characteristics” sayo nmn “tendencies”.. so ano nga mga yon na nagconvince sayo na lalake ang anak mo?? Or maybe its because alam mo nmn tlaga na lalaki sya to begin with.. kaya nga binigay ko sayo ang scenario na toh:
Good point. The truth is, i don't know that. Just like everyone, I was born and raised in a world where gender qualities are reinforced. When you mentioned that, naisip ko nga din may mga female tendency din ang anak ko (based on society standards). But I don't think that is reason enough to foresee that he will like dícks when he grow up.

In fact, none of a childs' apparent behavior can indicate homosexuality at all, like in your experience. These are merely traits that the guardians either nurture or dissuade.

what do you think would have happened if you nurtured your girls' kalikutan? Perhaps they could have become athletes? Or do you think they will become lesbian? What would happen if I nurture my kids love for stuff toys? An any of these case, what is the moral or logical reasoning to "inform" them what the steroetypes of society are?

Ang pagkakaintindi ko sa article mo is 83% of LBGT suffered some some of child abuse kaya akala ko typo mo ung pagiging LGBT eh dulot ng abuse.. u really meant pala na child abuse can lead to one ending up LGBTQ
I don't know if and when I said that. Parehas lang pagkakainitindi ko sayo.

Because you are imagining this as a benign scenario. Well actually pinapaliwanag lang nmn niya, at hindi naman siya galit. Hahah.

Pero an point nga, it is unwarrented when a parent disciplines a child just because the child does not behave according to the parent's or society's expectation. Letting them be does not result to them wanting to go to all-girl school or women restroom.

Last edited:
hehe actually you've pointed out clearly na di yun pamimilit since pwede pa din i-reject ni bata yan, and yang parenting style na yan ang most common or conventional talaga, itong argument ko is parenting style ko lang din which is very much unpopular, di mo pinipilit pero pini-persuade mo eh, the power of suggestion kumbaga, ako kasi di ako nagsa-suggest, i am more of explaining dun sa bata, kung ito ang gagawin mo eto naman possible na mangyayari sayo, ganyan lang talaga ako explain lang walang suggest, kasi i want the child to learn how to analyze the different consequences that i present, by the time na tatanungin siya bakit niya ginawa ang something ayoko na maging answer niya is yan ang turo sa akin, actually nag-aaway kami ni misis diyan since conventional gusto niya eh, eh ako nag-e-explain lang sa bawat acts na pipili-in ayoko mag suggest
Akala mo lang unpopular yang style na yan pero thats very common.. explaining to children ung consequences ng action nila whether good or bad is just another way of teaching them. Dont assume na pag sinasabi kong pagtuturo eh walang explanation… and sa case mo.. pag nageexplain ng mga possible na mangyari.. ano basis mo sa possibilities na yon?

And lets face it, sa mundo natin things just happen… hindi always rewarded ang good behavior at di always napaparusahan ang bad… teach ur kids to do the right thing regardless of the outcome. Kasi minsan ung possiblities na sinasabi ko does not happen…

No. The thing is you are painting an unrealistic scenario of a child innocently preferring to be a girl despite being being a boy, and a parent or a teacher informing them to behave properly, otherwise the child will become homosexual. That is not how they become homosexual.
And second, let say the child is already showing signs na confirmed na, do you think one time na sasabihin ni parent or teacher kung ano ang proper will make any difference? How about the second? At what point have they crossed the line between informing ang compelling?.
Well di sya unrealistic kasi thats not what im saying.. its a scenario na ang isang 6yo boy feels like girl sya and wants to be treated as such… im not saying telling him what and what not to do will make him gay… im saying na wag masamain ang pagtuturo ng magulang nea sa kanya…and the parent ang may mas authority over ibang tao sa anak nea unless that parent is being abusive…

And yes kung it turns out na homosexual ang bata ur right na it may make no difference at all.. and thats fine…kaya nga like i said na the child could either accept or reject what he is being taught. So why be bothered by the thought of parents teaching their child on a particular behaves or acts?
Good point. The truth is, i don't know that. Just like everyone, I was born and raised in a world where gender qualities are reinforced. When you mentioned that, naisip ko nga din may mga female tendency din ang anak ko (based on society standards). But I don't think that is reason enough to foresee that he will like dícks when he grow up.
But u do know ung mga tendencies na yon..kaya nga nasabi mo na anak mong lalake is lalake. Ill go as far as ultrasound nea nung sinabi senyo magasawa ang gender alam mo na lalake anak mo.. nang pinanganak alam mo din.. ng binigyan mo sya ng im assuming a name for boy alam mo na din.. that being said, even if lalake sya pd pa din syang maging gay or bi or whatever…and like dicks…..thats a possibility… would u address him as ur daughter by then? Magiging babae na ba sya for u kung sa ganong scenario?
In fact, none of a childs' apparent behavior can indicate homosexuality at all, like in your experience. These are merely traits that the guardians either nurture or dissuade.

what do you think would have happened if you nurtured your girls' kalikutan? Perhaps they could have become athletes? Or do you think they will become lesbian? What would happen if I nurture my kids love for stuff toys? An any of these case, what is the moral or logical reasoning to "inform" them what the steroetypes of society are?

Then my daughters would have been like those kids sa mall na naglulupasay sa floor pag di nabilhan ng gusto..hahaha glad my kids never went thru those phase.

Pero yah.. we can nurture or dissuade are children’s behavior..but only up to a certain point. Thats the whole point of growing up alongside our children… may mga pagkakataon na we need to protect them and teach them.. meron ding we need to help them or let them be…

Here is where u said na cause sya ng child abuse:
Ayon sa You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., 83% ng LGBT ay dulot ng child abuse.

Because you are imagining this as a benign scenario. Well actually pinapaliwanag lang nmn niya, at hindi naman siya galit. Hahah.

Pero an point nga, it is unwarrented when a parent disciplines a child just because the child does not behave according to the parent's or society's expectation. Letting them be does not result to them wanting to go to all-girl school or women restroom.
Hahaha im not saying na galit talaga kayo.. its just an expression that i use.. hahaha

I never said anything about disciplining the child, i will say it again.. its teaching the child.. thats it..

According sa stance ng most gender movements eh anyone who identifies as a woman is a woman, thats the same logic for girls.. so far fetched ba ang idea na isang boy na gusto mag aral sa all girls school? Or a man wanting to pee sa women’s restroom? Unless u dont agree with that.

Last edited:
Akala mo lang unpopular yang style na yan pero thats very common.. explaining to children ung consequences ng action nila whether good or bad is just another way of teaching them. Dont assume na pag sinasabi kong pagtuturo eh walang explanation… and sa case mo.. pag nageexplain ng mga possible na mangyari.. ano basis mo sa possibilities na yon?

And lets face it, sa mundo natin things just happen… hindi always rewarded ang good behavior at di always napaparusahan ang bad… teach ur kids to do the right thing regardless of the outcome. Kasi minsan ung possiblities na sinasabi ko does not happen…
I get what you are saying. Pero you are not being critical about many things. Sa usaping gender, how do you assign a certain action good or bad? What consequences are there? Hindi ba lahat ng maisip mo is a function of a social constructs in society. We are enabling these social constructs to control how people live, how people abuse each other simply because they are different. We are normalizing judging each other against our own subjective experience.

and the parent ang may mas authority over ibang tao sa anak nea unless that parent is being abusive…
Just to remind you again, from a third person perspective, there is an 83% chance that the parent is abusive in this scenario. More importantly, we should stop seeing parenting as an authority. What you said is nor exactly true. The only objectively true thing exclusive to parents is the obligation, not the authority.

According sa stance ng most gender movements eh anyone who identifies as a woman is a woman, thats the same logic for girls..
I see why this sounds rediculous to you. You still think of a woman as a "female human". But, being a woman is also a role. Out of every definition of a woman, mas marami ay role rather than a biological traits. These gender movements are pushing the idea to decouple woman from female, because womanhood plays more societal roles beyond procreation.

Last edited:
Bigay ako example na nakita ko dati sa YøùTùbé. Na viral ang dog. Ang dog po kase ay since puppy hanggang naging ãdül†, never ever po siya nag bark sa mata ng buhay niya. The dog kase thinks cat po siya. Ang mother cat kase ang nagpalaki nang puppy po. Biological dog po siya pero ang qualities na minana nito ay sa mother cat po and so, the dog thinks cat po siya. Ngayon ang pet owner ay hindi niya binago ang dog sapagkat mahal ng owner mismo ang dog niya. Mahal niya ang dog niya kung ano at kung sino siya. Wala siya pakialam kahit ganyan ang way of behavior ng dog niya po. Act like a cat, think like a cat and behave like a cat even though ang biological nito is a dog.

Ngayon ang dog, iniisp niya na cat talaga siya. Na viral siya as in. The dog does not matter kung ano biological na meron siya. Like I said, hindi kase siya fix. Ang gender binary is not fix. Social construct na kase siya. That means, naturuan na tayo na lalake at babae lamang biologically po.

Tarzan. Biological human but the qualities and characteristic na minana niya is an ape. So he thinks he is an ape. Pinalaki po kase siya ng mother ape since baby. Baby as in. So paglaki, hindi na siya pwede mabago kaya ang story ng Tarzan, ni revise po nila. Like naiwan si Tarzan at age of 10 years old sa gubat and then, meron nag adpat sa kanya which is a mother ape, pinalaki siya. Yun. Pwede pa siya magbago po. Yung original story ng Tarzan na since baby, pinalaki ng ape, wala ng pag-asa mabago iyon. Contradictory ang sinasabi na keyso pagdating ng ãdül† ay naging human po siya.

Ganun din siya in real life. Yung bata na makikitaan na meron inclination na maging gay or maging lesbian. Since bata pa po. Like in the early age, meron bata na lalake na sobrang hilig niya sa dolls, tapos gusto niya mag wear ng dress..... meron ganun. In the early age, andoon na ang hilig niya. But hindi naman lahat ay magiging gay or lesbian agad pagdating ng years. Ang iba doon ay social pressure dahil hindi sila nag act according to social behavior na kung ano ang normal ika nga.​

Last edited:
I see why this sounds rediculous to you. You still think of a woman as a "female human". But, being a woman is also a role. Out of every definition of a woman, mas marami ay role rather than a biological traits. These gender movements are pushing the idea to decouple woman from female, because womanhood plays more societal roles beyond procreation.
Tell me what is a Woman without mentioning the word woman.

Just to remind you again, from a third person perspective, there is an 83% chance that the parent is abusive in this scenario. More importantly, we should stop seeing parenting as an authority. What you said is nor exactly true. The only objectively true thing exclusive to parents is the obligation, not the authority.
So when the parents are the authority by teaching their own child, they are being abusive? If the teacher or some dudes on the internet, they are not being abusive? Are not the woke gender movement also being authoritative with their pseudo-science claims about gender?

Tell me what is a Woman without mentioning the word woman.
It is a subjective role traditionally assigned to females, but we are discovering that the sêx is not necessarily required to that role. Given the fact that every other social roles are choices, and ahould not be tied to any biological trait. Nevertheless, everyone can have a different interpretation and expression, because it is subjective. They may express this in their relationships, appearance, hobbies etc. The key akeaway is: Your subjective definition of woman is as valid as everyone else's. There should be no subjective view to rule them all.
So when the parents are the authority by teaching their own child, they are being abusive? If the teacher or some dudes on the internet, they are not being abusive? Are not the woke gender movement also being authoritative with their pseudo-science claims about gender?
I did not say that at all. Wag kang mabulag sa false dichotomy na ikaw din nag imbento.

You are mixing up gender norms with other conventional knowledge. Ang preferred gender is not a function of knowledge, it is a choice. It is different disciplining a child from bad manners, but you casually explain it as if it is the same thing. Do you even have a reasoning why gender non-conformity in children necessitates rectification? Why would you as a parent consider it as an undesired trait?

Ako. Sinasabihan ako na lalake ako. But babae ako. The reason why sinasabihan ako na lalake ako dahil some qualities at behavior na ginagawa ko is align sa lalake. Katulad na kapag meron ako gusto, babae ako pero ako ang nag iinitiate ng first move. Sabi nila, dominant ako. Hindi raw gawain ng isang babae ang mag initiate ng first move sa lalake. Lalake raw ang una palagi magbubuhos ng effort at mag iinitiate ng first move sa babae dahil meron sila common kasabihan na hindi ako aktong "pinay". So ang criticize sa akin, hindi ako babae. Minsan, tawag sa akin ay bakla. Sabi nila, common na raw kase sa babae na passive and submissive sa lalake. There is one time na pressure ako. Ayaw ko na maging babae. Gusto ko na maging lesbian. Gusto ko maging transgender man. Natukso ako. Then napa isip ako. Babae pa rin ako.

Non-conformist ako. Ano tawag sa akin? Babae ako o lalake? Biglang ganun noh.​

current events lang boss, based on current events, i can show a news article or mamasyal at explain kung anu lang na-observe sa surroundings
ayoko magsabi ng "this is the right thing', kasi suggestion na yan eh, gusto ko na manggaling sa kanya lahat ng decision for as long as aware lang siya sa consequences, right for me might be wrong for him so mas mabuti na manggaling talaga sa kanya mismo ang judgement, ayoko sabihin niya na "yan kasi tinuro sakin"

It is a subjective role traditionally assigned to females, but we are discovering that the sêx is not necessarily required to that role. Given the fact that every other social roles are choices, and ahould not be tied to any biological trait. Nevertheless, everyone can have a different interpretation and expression, because it is subjective. They may express this in their relationships, appearance, hobbies etc. The key akeaway is: Your subjective definition of woman is as valid as everyone else's. There should be no subjective view to rule them all.
That's the pseudo-science describing what is "gender", in our case what is a woman. S3x will always be the objective and definitely associated with the said gender. See you people who are advocating with this pseudo-gender nonsense have complicate yourself on what is a woman.

If it's really subject. And it's base on personal preference then why are you all against the preference on the conservative side? Or are you making an objective claim about a subjective matter? See it's subject only with your own ideology.

I did not say that at all. Wag kang mabulag sa false dichotomy na ikaw din nag imbento.

You are mixing up gender norms with other conventional knowledge. Ang preferred gender is not a function of knowledge, it is a choice. It is different disciplining a child from bad manners, but you casually explain it as if it is the same thing. Do you even have a reasoning why gender non-conformity in children necessitates rectification? Why would you as a parent consider it as an undesired trait?
We are talking about gender right. And nag back read ako sa discussion nyo. 83% ng LGBTQ+++ cause by abusive parents. Then you equate it to the subject of gender discussion or when a parents teaches about what is true gender not pseudo-gender to being abusive.

Choice nga, but you can also teach them how to make the right choices. Gender non-conforming nonsense will not make children put in the right direction because it is based on pseudo-science and delusions. And as a parent I want my child to live in reality not on some made up gender ideology nonsense.

If it's really subject. And it's base on personal preference then why are you all against the preference on the conservative side?
sinong against sayo boss? ako di ako against if you prefer only 2 genders, in fact, wala nga ako paki diyan, against lang ako when that preference is enforced through discrimnation
Choice nga, but you can also teach them how to make the right choices.
pag sinabi subjective, there is no such thing as right and wrong, meron lang is conflicting choices

...parang katulad ni "Paul" from Abrahamic. Alam ko ata, si Paul iyon. Sa kanya nanggaling kaya unti-unti nagbago ang society dahil sa kanya ay naging major beliefs ang Christian as a whole. Hindi pa uso ang gender binary dati sapagkat meron na po non-binary. Meron na po sila. Meron pa nga lalake sa lalake na nagtatalik during ritual of a priestess pagkatapos nagalit si Paul. As far as I remember, small group lang sina Paul at ang mga katulad niya.

Abrahamic content, andiyan na sinaad na lalake at babae lang biologically at pati pagtatalik ay kailangan opposite gender raw kailangan. Binago na po. It is a reason why kung ano ang normal noon, hindi na normal ngayon.

It is a reason why mahirap sabihin keyso na delusional sila o ano, kung alam niyo lang talaga, everything is natural po o iyon ang inuusbong dati. Yung mga influential people lang dati (tawag ko influential dahil sina Paul, sina Jesus diba? Sila ang kilala dati... at sila ang nagpabago sa history from past to present) Ngayon iba na. Ang mga influential na tao ay katulad ni Jordan Patterson or yung iba pang influential na tao.

Noon at ngayon. Wala naman nagbago. Ganun pa rin sila nagcocompete at nag fa fight pa rin ng rights at authority. Successful lang kase ngayon yung concept na sinasabi na lalake at babae lamang daw po, lahat pati biological at seks... ganun. Successful sila dahil nakasanayan na ang belief system na in the beginning of the creation raw, ginawa raw ng Diyos ang lalake at babae lamang.

The rest is history na po.​

Last edited:
See you people who are advocating with this pseudo-gender nonsense have complicate yourself on what is a woman.
Simple does not make it right. Society is just complicated.
If it's really subject. And it's base on personal preference then why are you all against the preference on the conservative side?
Wala nmn tutol sa traditional genders. Ano sinasabi mong preference? Un bang preference ng conservative which extends beyond themself and extend it to others they feel they have the authority to control? Authority to label anything different as evil? There is many reason to be against that kung ethics ang basis.
Choice nga, but you can also teach them how to make the right choices. Gender non-conforming nonsense will not make children put in the right direction because it is based on pseudo-science and delusions.
See, that is the problem. Because, Somehow you assigned nonconformance to traditional gender is wrong, and that makes you feel justified shove your belief and interests on others. This is not much different from the old issues like prejudice against tattooed people and prejudice against atheists. These are countercultures that transformed into subcultures. Currently, acceptable na ito kasi "wla naman sila sinasaktan." The goal of the lgbt movement is for their counterculture to be be merely a subculture of the mainstream.

If you step back just a little bit, it is really not threatening to the mainstream tradition and the social fabric. Vast majority still share the same view as you have. "Anti-woke" really is just paranoia concocted by conservative pundits based on religion however they try to confuse everyone.

sinong against sayo boss? ako di ako against if you prefer only 2 genders, in fact, wala nga ako paki diyan, against lang ako when that preference is enforced through discrimnation
Wala ka ngang paki. But the woke mob does enforced through discrimination.

pag sinabi subjective, there is no such thing as right and wrong, meron lang is conflicting choices
There is a right choices and wrong choices