What's new

Closed Because you don't NEED anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really awful. failed marriage. This is the reason why I rejected his proposal. I don't want to end up like this. But I'm so happy right now. and no more asking why I'm still single. Yup2 I can feel, I can feel the satisfaction of being single. hahahahaha Hope you can find the right guy for you. Me? I'm not on the rush. Marriage is not a racing. Yeeeysh
A failed marriage is awful if you cannot end it (that's why I wish the bill allowing divorce in the Philippines will push thru).
If you can end it, it's not awful. It's a life lesson that teaches you a lot about yourself... The best I learned from it is: "what does not kill me, makes me stronger"!

A failed marriage is awful if you cannot end it (that's why I wish the bill allowing divorce in the Philippines will push thru).
If you can end it, it's not awful. It's a life lesson that teaches you a lot about yourself... The best I learned from it is: "what does not kill me, makes me stronger"!
Exactly! What does kill you, makes you stronger. I know you could do it. Remember people can only endure pain upto 45 but we women can endure 55. Let's include of giving birth to a cute little one. hahahaha The pain you've experienced right can't contain the Happiness that it's coming in your way. So good-luck atta girl 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.