What's new

Closed Because you don't NEED anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Mondragon

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
People seem to always feel sorry for women who are single. Hell, some single women even feel sorry themselves!

Being single is not a death sentence, it's actually really rewarding. Think about it, you can focus solely on being the best version of yourself that you can be and doing exactly what you want and need.

You won't be single forever — or maybe you will. Who cares! You need to embrace your current single status and enjoy the heck out of it. This is the only life you get!

Too blessed to be stressed.
"Sometimes 'I'm Single' means 'I'm drama free, less stressed, and refuse to settle for less. "

Create your own happiness.
"Be with someone that makes you happy."

Self love is the best kind.
"I've been single for a while and I have to say it's going well. Like ... it's working out. I think I'm the one."

Never settle.
"Being single is better than being in the wrong relationship."

Your status doesn't define you.
"Single-is not a status. It is a word that describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others."

You're sê×ÿ and you know it!
"Being single used to mean nobody wanted you. Now it means you're pretty, sê×ÿ, and you're taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with."

Embrace every inch of your bed <3.
"The best thing about being a single is sleeping around. You can sleep all over that bed of yours. Left. Right. Middle. Wherever."

Wine as much as you want.
"You don't need to have two people to have two wine glasses."

Single does not mean you're alone
"I don't like to be labeled as lonely just because I am alone."

Treat yourself to a trip ... or two.
"Create adventures for yourself."

Be picky and patient.
"Stay single until someone actually complements your life in a way that it makes it better to not be single. If not, it's not worth it."

Take time to figure out what you want.
'Appreciate being single because that's when you grow the most & with that growth, you come to know what you're looking for."

Better yourself first.
"If you're single, focus on being a better you instead of looking for someone better than your ex. A better you will attract a better next."

Love your independence.
"Instead of 'single' as a marital status, they should have 'independently owned and operated.' "

Your daily routine
"Wake up. Kick ass. Repeat."

Yes you're single, and it's actually great.
"Yes, I am currently single. No, that does not mean there is something wrong with me."

Be your own ****ing valentine <3
"**** Happy Valentine's Day. You're single and fabulous."

Usually celebrate Valentines with my friends, drink some wine or beer and tripped all the lovers out there. Hahahaha know that you did that too. Well, this quotes was also from some of single friends. and Hey there is no problem being single. You can live life to the fullest and enjoy at it's peak 🍻🥂

Last edited:
Fate is the life you lead if you never put yourself in the path of greatness.
That's the direction your life moves in without any effort on your part.

Destiny is your potential waiting to happen.

Cheers.

The problem is that we are living in a too conservative society where being a single woman is seen as shameful, not conform...

The problem is that we are living in a too conservative society where being a single woman is seen as shameful, not conform...
I don't wanna abide the rules. sometimes we should break the rules. Being shameful of being single? sounds funny. I can find alot of Married or taken friends but the relationship ended with annual or break-ups. worst is they're husband do have a lot of mistresses hahahahaha

lifelesson6.jpg

Attachments

I don't wanna abide the rules. sometimes we should break the rules. Being shameful of being single? sounds funny. I can find alot of Married or taken friends but the relationship ended with annual or break-ups. worst is they're husband do have a lot of mistresses hahahahaha
I totally agree with that... I was just saying that the weight of how society looks at us women, may be too heavy to b e a r for some women... many actually!
I was married and divorced (abroad) and stayed single for years very happily, happier than when I was married :ROFLMAO:

I totally agree with that... I was just saying that the weight of how society looks at us women, may be too heavy to b e a r for some women... many actually!
I was married and divorced (abroad) and stayed single for years very happily, happier than when I was married :ROFLMAO:
This is really awful. failed marriage. This is the reason why I rejected his proposal. I don't want to end up like this. But I'm so happy right now. and no more asking why I'm still single. Yup2 I can feel, I can feel the satisfaction of being single. hahahahaha Hope you can find the right guy for you. Me? I'm not on the rush. Marriage is not a racing. Yeeeysh

Status
Not open for further replies.