What's new

Closed Basic Algorithm and flowchart (Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maginaku

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Guys baka alam nyo to pa help naman. Thank you. C# po kami.

Attachments

sa algorithm ganito
a = get first input
b = get second input
c = 0;
for (int i = 0; i < b; i++)
{
c += a
}
heres my algorithm code . You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

How to answer or solve a problem using google ?​

1. Formulate questions or query according to your problem.
(In this case you need to make algorithm and flow chart that displays the product of two number using repeated addition.)
2. Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
3. Search in google using the queries.
a. What is algorithm in programming? or How to make algorithm in programming with examples
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
22.PNG

b. What is flow chart programming? or How to make flow chart in programming with examples
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
23.PNG

c. product of two number using repeated addition examples
24.PNG

4. Formulate an answer based from the answers you got from searching.

Note: Mag aral ng mabuti, konting effort, sayang yung free tuition.

Attachments

sa algorithm ganito
a = get first input
b = get second input
c = 0;
for (int i = 0; i < b; i++)
{
c += a
}
heres my algorithm code . You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
PT 2
Directions: Design algorithm ang flow chart that displays the product of two number using Repeated addition.
Algorithm
Step 1 - Start
Step 2 – int A = 0, B = 0, C= 0

Kuys baka po eto alam nyo. Pa help po

How to answer or solve a problem using google ?​

1. Formulate questions or query according to your problem.
(In this case you need to make algorithm and flow chart that displays the product of two number using repeated addition.)
2. Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
3. Search in google using the queries.
a. What is algorithm in programming? or How to make algorithm in programming with examples
View attachment 991917

b. What is flow chart programming? or How to make flow chart in programming with examples
View attachment 991918

c. product of two number using repeated addition examples
View attachment 991919
4. Formulate an answer based from the answers you got from searching.

Note: Mag aral ng mabuti, konting effort, sayang yung free tuition.
PT 2
Directions: Design algorithm ang flow chart that displays the product of two number using Repeated addition.
Algorithm
Step 1 - Start
Step 2 – int A = 0, B = 0, C= 0

Kuys baka po eto alam nyo. Pa help po. Algorithm and Flowchart. Nahiya hiya man po.

Status
Not open for further replies.