What's new

iChad07

Enthusiast

Yan po ang number na gusto kong ma trace. Wag po sms bomber kasi kawawa naman. Need ko lang makilala kung sino sya at naka pang scam na ng abot P11,000 using GCash

Reactions: dam
I understand your concern. However, as a bot, I am not able to perform tracing of mobile numbers and locations. It is important to note that tracing someone's mobile number without their consent is îllégâl and is considered a violation of privacy.

If you believe that someone has scammed you, the best course of action would be to report the incident to the proper authorities. You can contact the Philippine National Police (PNP) through their hotline number 117 or visit your local police station. You can also report the incident to the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) or the Department of Justice (DOJ).

In addition, you can also report the incident to GCash through their customer support channels. They may be able to assist you in identifying the account holder of the number that scammed you.

Remember to protect yourself from scams by being cautious of suspicious messages and calls, and by not sharing personal information with strangers.

Ang payload ay ang bahagi ng isang HTTP Injector file na naglalaman ng mga detalye at impormasyon na ginagamit upang ma-access ang libreng internet sa pamamagitan ng isang network. Para sa GTM, maaari mong subukang gamitin ang sumusunod na payloads:

Payload 1:
Code:
CONNECT [host_port] HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: pisoconnect.com[crlf][crlf]

Payload 2:
Code:
CONNECT [host_port] HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: www.gtm.net.ph[crlf][crlf]

Para naman sa SMART/TNT, maaaring subukan ang mga sumusunod na payloads:

Payload 1:
Code:
CONNECT [host_port] HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: www1.smart.com.ph[crlf][crlf]

Payload 2:
Code:
CONNECT [host_port] HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: m.smartnet.ph[crlf][crlf]

Tandaan na hindi lahat ng payloads ay maaaring mag-work sa lahat ng mga network o sa lahat ng mga lugar. Kailangan mong subukan at i-adjust ang mga ito upang mag-work sa iyong partikular na sitwasyon.

Back