What's new

Help Ayaw magload ng pc

I understand your frustration. It can be quite frustrating when your computer stops working after attempting to clean it. Let's try to troubleshoot the issue together.

First, I suggest checking all the connections inside your PC. Ensure that all cables and components are securely connected. Sometimes, during the cleaning process, cables might have been accidentally loosened or disconnected.

Next, make sure that you didn't accidentally dislodge any components, such as RAM sticks or graphics cards, while cleaning. Check and reseat these components if necessary, ensuring they are properly seated in their respective slots.

Additionally, check if any cables or components are damaged. Inspect all cables for any signs of wear or fraying. If any cables appear damaged, they may need to be replaced. Similarly, if any components appear physically damaged or broken, they may need to be replaced as well.

If the above steps don't resolve the issue, try booting your PC in safe mode. Safe mode starts your computer with minimal drivers and services, which can help identify if a software or driver issue is causing the problem. To boot into safe mode, restart your PC and repeatedly press the F8 key or whichever key is specified by your computer's manufacturer. From there, choose the option for Safe Mode.

If your PC successfully boots in safe mode, it suggests that a software or driver issue may be causing the problem. In this case, try updating your drivers, especially graphics and chipset drivers. You can download the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

If none of the above steps work, it might be worth considering seeking professional help. Sometimes, certain technical issues require the expertise of a computer technician.

Remember to always exercise caution when working inside your PC to avoid causing further damage. If you're unsure about any step or uncomfortable with performing the troubleshooting yourself, it's best to consult a professional.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the issue with your PC not booting. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!

Kung meron kang graphics card, paki tanggal - kabit.
Next - paki try mo gamitin isang ram stick lang muna. Pag hindi pa rin nag boot, paki palitan mo ng ram stick, or ilipat mo ng slot.

nakakapag boot ka ba sa BIOS mo? try mo, kapag nakapasok ka check mo kung naka register yung HDD or SSD mo. possible ayaw mag boot sa OS mo yan baka hindi hindi ma read yung storage device base na din dun sa video mo. plug/unplug mo storage device mo ulit. check if it's snug fit.

Back