What's new

Referral Atome Card Application - Updated Thread

Cee Jay

🧿 𝕾𝖔𝖚𝖑 𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖇𝖗𝖊 🧿
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
Tired of getting denied when applying for a credit card from different banks? Why not try ATOME?

Use this link for a faster approval:
Code:
https://www.atome.ph/mgm/card?type=card_share&uid=U0294341993&campaignId=C31447443202294743373932045061&channel=mgm_sharing_page

1. Register your phone number by clicking the referral link above.
image.png

2. Install and open ATOME app.
image.png

3. Complete the ATOME Card application. Fill-up the form with your information and make sure to capture a valid ID.

4. After submitting your application, Click "ME", then scroll to and select "CONTACT US"
IMG-5634.jpg

5. Input your email address on the EMAIL ADDRESS field
image.png

6. Select "ATOME CARD" on Service Type
image.png

7. Select "ACCOUNT APPLICATION" under Issue Category
image.png

8. Choose "NO" under Are You Currently At The Merchant's Store, and just leave Select Order blank.
image.png

9. Subject is "ATOME Card Application"
image.png

10. Write this message: Hi. I have been referred to apply and looking forward to have my application approved. Thank you.
image.png

11. Wait for the result within 3 - 5 business days.

Remember to use the referral link provided on this thread in registering and submitting your application. ATOME will review your application and they will see if you use a referral link.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐨 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝?
Shop anywhere Mastercard® is accepted— online, in-store, even overseas.
💳 Get up to ₱200,000 spending limit
💸 No minimum income required
💲 Pay later at 0% interest for up to 40 days
📆 Flexible installment plans up to 6 months
📄 No annual fees, hidden charges and pesky paperwork
🚀 Fast online application

𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞?
🔞 Be at least 18 years old
🪪 Hold a valid PH ID card

FAQs: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

𝑷𝑺: 𝐊𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐚𝐠-𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐚 𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝟑𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥. 𝐆𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐚𝐠-𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐚 𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝟑𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬.

I create this thread kasi hindi daw pala malinaw yung instructions ko don sa una kong thread.

Naku madadami na namang mababaon sa utang
Nasa tao lang yan.. Disiplina ang kailangan. Huwag umutang nang hindi kayang bayaran. Do not spend more than what you earn, and never spend beyond your means.